where my pants?
View Results

Steel Raccoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:11 am
AHHAHHAHHA!!!! xd NEW PROFILE SYSTEM!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:19 pm
You just noticed that they changed?

Hehehe, before they came out I was a beta tester. It didn't even look so nice in the beta phase, so I wasn't looking too forward to it. But it looks good now that it's actually out.  

BritePinkPaper

Honsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:47 pm
BritePinkPaper

Hehehe, before they came out I was a beta tester. It didn't even look so nice in the beta phase, so I wasn't looking too forward to it. But it looks good now that it's actually out.
I was a beta tester too... but i didn't even bother to look cause when i tried the one time I couldn't get it the click link thing to load... and the the next time I couldn't even get it to show a diff profile or something idk... so I just said screw it mad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:20 pm
Honsu
BritePinkPaper

I was a beta tester too... but i didn't even bother to look cause when i tried the one time I couldn't get it the click link thing to load... and the the next time I couldn't even get it to show a diff profile or something idk... so I just said screw it mad

Yeah, it was difficult at first. The server they had it on wasn't working well. But after a while it did work better.
I went into the forum though and told them there were problems with it.  

BritePinkPaper

BlueBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:16 pm
Smiles whee *I don't care for profiles too much*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:25 pm
Yea weird topic steel.  

black_knightj

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers