Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 360 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shunko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:05 am
Sora walked back into her room, having not returned for days. Her clothing was wet from the rain outside, and her hair was stringy. She felt pain everywhere, emotianally and physicly. She felt completely drained of energy, and couldn't stand to not let tears fall. Ayame and Hikari were asleep on their beds, looking so peacefull and happy. Sora let out a sob, walking into her closet, her emerald eyes filled with confusion.

"A-a bath would do me some good.." Sora squeaked, walking =into her private bathroom. She felt like she didn't deserve anything right now. She felt like a monster, just what she was called in her village. She couldn't shake how bad she felt, but she didn't know why. She wouldn't blame anyone, but her concious screamed her brother. It said it was her brother's fault. Riku too, suffered from a dragon spirit, but no one knew except for her family. Everyone knew about Sora, the pathetic younger twin.

Sora sniveled, turning on the foset for the bathwater. She slowly took off her wet clothing, watching a little steam rise from the water in the tub. She let out a sigh, slipping into the water, warmth rushing trough her body, her sad mood leaving almost automaticly. She did not feel anything but the warmth of the water, as if she was surrounded by people giving her hugs. Her dull, emerald eyes showed no emotions.

She slowly washed her hair, the sweet scent of lavender coming from the shampoo bottle. she rinsed her hair, bubbles forming in the water. Sora smiled, poking at the bubbles, popping one by one. She let out a relaxed sigh, finishing her bath. She pulled the plug at the bottom of the tub, water going down slowly. She took a towel and wrapped herself up, her hand runing through her hair, drying it quickly. Even though it wasn't wet, it was still shiny. Sora brushed her hair, putting a few clips in.

She walked back into her closet, smiling softly. She pulled out a grey, pleated skirt from a hangar, along with a white tank-top. Slipping on a pair of ankle boots, Sora walked out of her closet, Ayame and Hikari still asleep on their beds. She kissd them both on the forehead, causing them to move a little, but smile.

Sora plopped down on her bed, closing her eyes, listening to the wind that came through an open window. A wonderful thing, the wind was. It could tell a story of it's own, of sorrow, happiness, anger. Sora personally enjoyed the happy stories the wind told. "Thank you. I feel so much better now." Sora muttered quietly, giving a small smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:10 pm
Sora walked in, putting Tei down. Looking out her window, she smiled, figuring that she should make dinner. She looked towards her kitchen and blinked. "Well... what could I make..." She asked herself quietly, minding Ayame and Hikari. "I could make some ramen. Ayame and Hikari are fond of that..." She nodded, walking to her kitchen. "Alright! Let's get started!" She exclaimed quietly.

She grabbed a large pot, filling it halfway with water, turning a dial to 8 on her stove. She placed the pot on a burner, and searched for noodels in a cuppard. "Got it!" She said happily as she put them in the pot, the water now boiling. "Spices, spices..." She mumbled, looking in the cuppards again. Along with spices, she pulled out some dried sea-weed and oyster meat. She chopped up the sea-weed untrill it was fine, throwing it into the pot along with the oyster, which was already chopped.

Sora sighed, sitting down on a chair at the dining table. "Phew! Just have to wait now." She breathed in, the smell of cooking spices running through her nose. It smelled wonderfull, in Sora's opininon. "Would you like something else, Tei-san? Or will you be okay with Ramen?" She said quietly, looking at her ceiling. She walked over to a pannel and clicked a few buttons, the ceiling appearing sunny and full of puffy white clouds. "Much better I would like to see the sun at this moment."

Shunko

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:39 pm
Tei purred lightly as she scratched behind his ears, eyes closing in content. He nodded quickly, licking his lips in hunger. As she set him down on a couch, he looked around in wonder. He heard a clammer of pots as he pounced onto the back of the couch,blalancing himself as he trotted towards the other end.Seeing Sora sit down, the delicious fumes of oister and spices entraced his nose, ears drooping at the thought of food.

Mouth watered as stomach grumbled, yearning for the delicious food. He trotted towards Sora, scrunching down as he prepared to pounce. Tail twitched back and forth, ears pinned down on his little body. Pushing with his hind legs, he landed in Sora's lap with a small thump against her belly. He smiled widely, head cocked as ears lazed at his side. The fumes made him shiver, licking his mouth once again. He shook his head lightly. " Ramen is just fine." he pronounced crisply, trying to be as articulate as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:54 pm
"Okay then." She said happily, giggling slightly. She saw Ayame and Hikari hop wearily out of bed. They quietly sat down at the table, blinking a few times, glancing at Tei. They both smiled cutely and waved, then returning to their dreary looks. They were too worn to say anything, let alone pay attention to the world around them. Sora rubbed their heads and walked back into the kitchen to get bowls, setting them down, and then returning to get the pot of ramen.

She came back to the table, the pot being quite heavy. when she put it on the table, there was a soft thump. She tok the ladle out of the pot and put and adequate serving in each bowl, sitting down when she was done. "Itadaki masu!" She said happily, picking up her chop-sticks.

Shunko

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:02 pm
Ooc: I g2g, sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:03 pm
Seth was making his way through the hallways of the dorms, his hands in his pockets as he walked slowly through the hallway, looking around him at the walls and decorations upon them with a certain curious look to his face. Seth hadn't been in the Wingardian dorms many times before, and he liked to take in every aspect of the environment of Ria.. so why not a nice walk through 'unchartered territory'?

As he continued to walk through the hallway, he stumbled upon a dorm in which the door was fully open, the sweet smell of Ramen coming out unto the hallway. It reminded him of a nice, homemade meal.. something he hadn't had in so long. Leaning against the wall of the dorm in which the smell came from, he closed his eyes and smelled the sweet aroma of the food for a few moments..

Easy Isac

Shunko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:18 pm
(Goodbye, Banana! See you... later!)

Sora blinked a few times, Ayame and Hikari looking at the door, untill Ayame said quietly, "Mommy, somebody's at the door." She blinked a few times, then returing to her ramen. Sora nodded, smiling. She stood up, walking over to her doorway, looking one way, not seeing anyone. She then looked the other way to see a 19 year old boy, causing her to jump. "Eep!" she squealed softly.

Sora put her hand on her chest, laughing nervously. "Ah, uhm, many apologies. You frightened me. Oh, um, would you like to join us for dinner?" She asked kindly. She wanted to be polite to the stranger that was... outside her door. that almost made him sound like a stalker. She shook her head lightly. "There's plenty of food."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:27 pm
As the girl let out a rather sharp squeal, he too jumped back as if she had 'crept up' on him, a bit startled and embarassed at the same time as he placed a hand behind his neck and laughed nervously, looking to the ground for a few moments before finaly looking up at her. "Um, sorry.. I was just.. uh.. heh.. yeah, um.. I'd love to!" he added quickly at the end, bringing his hand away from his neck. This was a rather akward situation, but she did offer for him to have dinner with them.. he had no choice but to be polite... and he was pretty hungry.  

Easy Isac

Shunko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:40 pm
"Heh-heh, come on in, then." Sora replied happily, walking back to her kitchen to get another bowl. The four year olds blinked at the teen, then looking at their mother. Sora looked to young to be a mom, to say the least. Sora looked around 14, regardless of her 16 year old age. She was short. "Who are you?" Hikari asked questioningly. Ayame just cocked her head to the side.

Sora returned to the table with another bowl, and another chair, looking quite frazzled. "He-here's you chair, sir, and a bowl." She said quietly, not used to having so many people over. The more, the merrier, though. Sora loved company. She served up the teen some ramen and sat back down. "Itadaki masu!" She said once again, deciding this time to got back and shut the door.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:08 pm
Ayame woke up, crawling out of bed. She saw a note on the dining room table from her mom. She sighed, a dissapointed look on her face as she silently read the note.

"Ayame,

I'll be home soon, but left for the bell tower. Call for me if there are any problems, and I will come as soon as I can.

Love you much, mom."

Ayame read aloud as she sat down, her fingers fidgeting with the note. Tears welded up in her eyes as she stared at the word "love". Her mom left all of the time, and she never got to say goodbye or spend at least one decent day with her. Was love really something to call this lonliness? The rarely got to play with a friend, and she played with her sister all of the time. Life was... boring. It made things sad.

"Mommy..."

Shunko

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas