Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*glares*

View Results

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:51 am
Okay, so here I was on gaia and it was around the same time as today when it decided to crap out and not work correctly.
It would give you "Database Error. Could not validate pagination information for this topic."... okay now yesterday that was fine and dandy cause it was obviously fixed. However it happening again today. mad Now thats just extremely annoying cause I can't take any ferkin polls or post in some forums due to it. I just love how people just say wait it out. stare Sure thats find an dandy but its an error that shouldn't of happened again today... not to mention its durring my peek online hrs. So you could say well, then go do something productive like play outside Honsu. rolleyes Its like 6:50am okay so thats just really lame to tell me to go do something like that. lol

Anywho yea I just felt like ranting so feel free to share something that bothered you to stop you from a daily activity you enjoy or a goal your trying to reach. domokun

(My goal for those who dont know is to reach a certain gold amount everyday so I can keep my quest going strong)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:25 am
What do you do? A 1000-2000 a day, or what? That's what I usually aim for when I'm questing, but you're quest is like bigger than mine usually are...  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:03 pm
Light of Nuitari
What do you do? A 1000-2000 a day, or what? That's what I usually aim for when I'm questing, but you're quest is like bigger than mine usually are...
yes I am for like 1500 a day usually... 3nodding but its times 7 since its seven accounts... so I make all my accounts get that much. I use to go to 2500 but thats just too much for me anymore sweatdrop though that is a decent chunk of gold when its all put together with the seven accounts. Thus I get like 10k-17.5k

anywho that glitch is a real b***h cause its stops me from polling in guilds... I couldn't even reply to this topic ;o; and it makes you not beable to vist some of threads like your subscribed threads.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:33 pm
Sorry Gaia keeps crapping out on you. xp  

BritePinkPaper

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm
Honsu
Light of Nuitari
yes I am for like 1500 a day usually... 3nodding but its times 7 since its seven accounts... so I make all my accounts get that much. I use to go to 2500 but thats just too much for me anymore sweatdrop though that is a decent chunk of gold when its all put together with the seven accounts. Thus I get like 10k-17.5k

anywho that glitch is a real b***h cause its stops me from polling in guilds... I couldn't even reply to this topic ;o; and it makes you not beable to vist some of threads like your subscribed threads.
Yeah, I know. It was a real b***h. I was on for it too.

In the other guild I'm active in, we just posted new topics to talk to each other.

God, that was a lot of polling after it was fixed, though...

sweatdrop  
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff