Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
URgh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nameunknown7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:17 pm
ok so my issue is that im homeschooled adn i dont get much chance to talk to ppl adn i really need ppl to talk to and hangout with. so can anyone tell me any good ways to meet ppl. and also i'd love it if anyone had aim and wanted to message me cuz im extremely bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:13 pm
You could try getting out of the house.
Go to the movies, the mall, the park, random other social places and talk to people.  

BlairyFairy

Lupis Reapyr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:25 am
Go to the fair. I met someone at the fair, it's a great place to talk to people and hang out...and parks, and amusement parks and things like that. Depending on what kind of people you want to meet. Concerts are probably good too...*shrugs* Or wander around the school grounds when school's letting out, for the day you know...but people might think you're a stalker. *shrugs again* Probably won't though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:17 pm
when you are out around town, in normal things where people dont talk,much like with buying things, talk to the cashier, start a conversation while standing in line for something, just try and make yourself noticed by people, hot topic ios my favorite place to met people. if you shop at hot topic people there are usually really really friendly.

and if you have neg=ighbors, they can be great friends too....  

xXxPansyxXx

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff