Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Outside GGN Roleplays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:03 am
The number of roleplays that are being advertised here that aren't actually running in this Guild are getting too large. So I'm locking the threads for them and creating this sticky. I will eventually delete the threads after getting the final okay from Onyx, but for now I'll leave them locked.

Post here with a link and description of your Sailor Moon (and ONLY Sailor Moon based) roleplays, be they in Barton Town or in another GGN Guild. Please do not specifically advertise your GGN, just that there is a Sailor Moon roleplay that needs members and link to where it is run.

If your roleplay is off Gaia entirely, link to it, but please do not talk about how that forum is better than Gaia. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:30 am
I've got a guild dedicated to literate anime role play, please feel free to check us out.  

lightsenshi

Onyxavia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:33 pm
    Sailor Moon E is a literate continuation roleplay that follows the Stars season and bases all names and actions off the original version of the Anime. It is said that all emotions originate from a galaxy named Elan, and the roleplay is based off of this legend. At the start, Usagi and Mamoru both have departed for the US, and Ami is in Germany, thus the inner group has somewhat gone their own ways. We're in desperate need of... everyone. Everyone. The roleplay hasn't begun yet because we don't have any senshi or villians. So feel free to swing by, apply, and start roleplaying.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:10 pm
I have a Sailor Moon based game going called Sailor Moon Acadamy. it is located at http://RPOL.net and is in the anime section. My game is open to new people at this time.

Here is the story line: Several years after the events of the Starlights series the Senshi have finally graduated from high school and are now pursuing their own lives. With the battles of old behind them their powers have become dormant and the girls are now living "normal" lives.

The outer senshi have totally relinquished their powers and have encased them into the 3 sacred objects which now control the guardians of time. But even in these peaceful times evil begins to brood, seeking release. Will the senshi be ready for a new battle?

The rubble of the Dark Castle at the North pole begins to shift and glow with an eerily dark light. A dark figure slight of build emerges from the aftermath as a spark of energy explodes from the rubble. Flying through the air like a shooting star. The girls saw this star just a few nights ago landing just on the horizon outside of the city. The moon also appears to be casting an even darker light these days. Darkness dwells upon the full moon what is this sickening feeling.

Jadeite: "Now I shall rebuild in my own image."

::Scene pans out to reveal a dark castle and legions of creatures bowing to the whim of King Jadeite, Ruler of All the Dark Kingdom::

A few nights ago there was a shooting star sited over Juuban District. Ever since this phenomenon the nights appear to be dimmer even on the night of a full moon the shadows cast are darker.

This is the story so far, Once we get a few more people things will really be under way and more will be added to the story line.

Here is the link to the game itsself: http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=19826&gn=Sailor+Moon+Academy&date=1173748102  

ledesma757

Friendly Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Rebecca_Moore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:55 am
Sailor Moon M OCC

Sailor Moon M: The Dark Years

The first two paragraphs of the story line:
Episode 1 - Dark Dreams Before the Storm

It's been ten nice, long years since any of the scouts have had any run in with any negative forces, except those of natural causes. Serena's still her ditzy self and can't seem to do anything right, unless it REALLY counts. All the scouts seemed to be somewhat happy that the times have been peaceful and that they hadn't had any real use for the scouts.

Something had been stirring up trouble in the far retches of the universe and the scouts were beginning to worry. It started out as a small ban of refugees, one to three people, seeking out a place stay and turned into thousands. All had been claiming their home had been distroyed by some dark force, but what, they either couldn't remember or couldn't tell. Some claimed it was a scout, some a dream, some something they couldn't even explain, the only they could agree on is that it was something they never wanted to be apart of again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:13 pm
BSSM: End of Destiny OOC
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29752509

RP thread not up yet. I wanna get certain characters taken first, namely at least one member of the Shitennou (Mamoru's four guardians). I also need some senshi too.

Story for the prologue:

Earth has known peace for a short while since the Senshi's visit to the Galaxy Cauldron. That peace is about to come shattering down.

Crystal Tokyo is seen as a perfect future for the world, but not everyone sees it that way. A boy has survived the death of the Black Moon Family, having been left in the past and unable to be retrieved. He has warned what is left of the Dark Kingdom. They are aware that Endymion will put Earth under the rule of Serenity and punish any who refuse it. And they have vowed never to allow it.

The first step is to find those who suffered first. The Guardians of Endymion. The Shitennou. They died for him, if he will listen to them and cease his foolish path, perhaps the Earth can be saved. But first, they must be retrieved from their stone fragments. There's just one problem with that...

Chiba Mamoru owns those stones.

And yes, Mamoru may be played for this RP, but there will be issues at stake and people need to privately contact me first. ninja  

Syndrama

Squonkey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:27 am
I have a sailor moon forum on proboards which is set after the reign of neo queen serenity.

The new leaders of Crystal Tokyo are Queen Chibi and King helios, and along with them there are a new generation of sailor senshi. The new senshi are called the jewel senshi and consist of sailor spectrum, sailor diamond, sailor sapphire, sailor ruby and sailor emerald.

There are also new enemies trying to take over crystal tokyo, these being Jet- A rogue warrior who chooses whom he battles with, and Lady Blare, the queen of Edrantia, a world full of evil and suffering under her reign.

At the moment there are not very many members, and most of the members are actually inactive who will be deleted soon so there will be more character slots available.

the URL is http://thejewelsenshi.proboards57.com

feel free to check it out

Much Love

Squonkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:24 am
This is more of a huge RPG site that we're trying to get more active but I have a Sailor Moon RPG that needs some players. If you look to the bottom of the page, this RPG will allow you to create your own senshi and be able to later play with the characters in a sequal. In the first RPG we are playing with the original charcters, ect.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Atomic_RPG  

AquaTonic

4,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

voyeuristic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:52 pm
Bishoulo Senshi Sailor Moon

Above is a link to my guild that i've just revamped and reopened. It's a long-term roleplay in dire need of some interest. This will be a three-part roleplay that would love some long-term members. Otaku senshi available as well as the canon senshi & villians. Hope to see you there!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 am
Sailor Moon: Fading Hope

Chaos returned to destroy the Solar System, but once more was foiled by the Ginzuishou and its wielder. But all of the Solar System is now trapped, and only a new team of Senshi can hope to release it! Are you up to being a Twilin System Senshi?
Not only girls can be Senshi in this roleplay! The Armor Senshi designation has been specially made for male characters!  

Moon

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff