Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Dear emo guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo kids...
  suck
  are gay
  cut themselves
  all of the above
View Results

fruity_tootie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:24 am
I Bleed Rainbows
First of all I would like to laugh at whoever actually accepted my request to join because either they thought they would shock me by letting me in or they were stupid because they didn't read what I wrote (trust me it's bad) Any way, I just wanted to let you know you ******** up.

Second of all...

YOU'RE NOT TOM CRUISE. YOU CAN USE, AND DESPERATELY NEED, ANTI-DEPRESSANTS! SHUT THE ******** UP WITH THE NONSTOP BULLSHIT WHINING. OH BOO HOO MY DADDY WOULDN'T LET ME GO TO A CONCERT BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS ACTING UP, SO WHAT DID I DO? I THREW A ******** TANTRUM TO PROVE HIM RIGHT!!! YOU EMOS SHOULD BE ASHAMED. YOU TOOK THE GOTH LOOK, STRIPPED IT OF ALL THE RESPECT (OUT OF FEAR) AND THE ANGER, AND YOU REPLACED IT WITH A SHITTY HAIRSTYLE AND HOMOSEXUAL PERSONALITIES/CLOTHES. OH MY GOD, I'M SO SAD, THAT SONG BY HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS MAKES ME CRY. IT'S SO MEANINGFUL AND SPIRITUAL. DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S REALLY SPIRITUAL? CHURCH, MAYBE IT'LL DO YOU GOOD, TO GET THE SATAN OUT. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU'LL THINK BACK ON THIS PART OF YOUR LIFE IN TEN TO FIFTEEN YEARS AND SAY, "HMM, I'M GLAD I ACTED THAT WAY." THE ANSWER: NO. YOU'LL DENY IT, BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW DUMB TRENDS THE MEDIA PUTS OUT THERE ALWAYS DENY IT. MARK MY WORD, IT MAY NOT BE ME, BUT SOMEONE WILL BE THERE IN A DECADE OR TWO WITH THE OFF-CENTER "EMO" PICTURES OF YOU SITTING IN A CORNER MOPING ABOUT NOTHING AND THEY'LL PROVE YOU DID PARTICIPATE IN THIS RETARDED DISPLAY OF HUMAN WEAKNESS.

Y'all bitches got nothin' on me.

By the way I've started an anti-emo guild.
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
your lame.....i like that...i was to lazy to read tt...but i no it was crap...so whatever -_-;; spanke meh bish!1  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:27 am
ppl dont vote on the poll...uummmmk!?  

fruity_tootie

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:14 pm
Well, I'd quote a Tool song for this. But I somehow doubt Tool is appropriate for emo guild.

fook it.

"Foot in mouth and head up a** so what you talkin' bout?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:10 pm
can i just say how stupid of u to post something like that... ur just like everyone eles, wait how does that saying " u laugh at me cause im different well u dude we laugh at u cause ur the same as every a*****e out there"  

xvxMadexvx

xvxMadexvx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:12 pm
ill make it simple for u dude ready here it goes

GET A LIFE!!!!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games