Submit

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:30 pm
Akira Mercuraki

((yes you can just say your avi I have nothing agianst people to lazy to write a simple discription cause well I am one of those people! Sad but true and Osaka is a real world place real world places dont exist in the pokemon world,well exept for Hollywood but only in the series and for some reason its in Kanto!))

sweatdrop Actually, I think pokèmon is supposed to take place in the "real world" is some strange way. For instance, why else would so many real world places be mentioned, such as Lt. Surge being refered to as the "Lightning American" and all the other references to real world things and locations in the games.

Anyway, I guess I will play too. xp

Name: Toko Ojin
Origin: Lillycove, Hoen
Description: Short, weak looking and excessively lightweight kid. Has thick photosun glasses (turn to shades in bright sun and back when indoors(yes I really do have these)). Very dark, thick, unkept hair which he tries to part to his right sometimes but it allways falls back into chaos. Perfers white clothing, but will wear dark pants. Occasionally wears strange hats, including a blue baseball cap, a white computer cap (with an apple logo! blaugh or pkmn equivalent) or a wide brimmed detective hat. Moves strangly, which can be quite funny, in a way that resembles a cat or a lemur. Although he looks weak he is trained in the psionic and martial arts and can protect himself competently without pokémon.
Personality: Toko can be wise and observant but is often underestimated due to his pathetic looks, odd movments, and tendency to spend much of his time playing games. He posseses the psionic powers of telekinesis and is learning teleportation, but having trouble with it. He was tested for telepathy first however because he seemed very good at understanding, second guessing, and predicting people, and allthough he did turn out to have psionic powers it turned out he actually had no telepathic or empathic supernatural abilities. His approach to pokèmon is usually subdued unless some of his favorites are involved or his own pokèmon, this is more because of how close attention he is paying than lack of intrest. His keen intellect has allready attracted the attention of several prestigious trainers, and pokèmon professors. He wants to collect gym badges but there is one place that is taboo with him, he will ignore people who mention saffaron, and most of his friends know that he has had a crush on Sabrina since the first time he saw her on TV and that he is at a loss of what to do if he were to run into her. In battle he perfers pokèmon which can surprise his oppoents with unique abilities and to win by being the only one capable of attacking effectively.
History: Toko joined the pokèmon league with the intention of becoming a psychic pokèmon trainer and moving to Saffaron and then meeting, falling in love with, and eventually marrying Sabrina. However, as of yet he has gone nowhere near Saffaron and gets irritated and nervous when someone mentions anything in the area such as Sliph Co. His first pokèmon was a gift from his teacher at the Hoen Academy of Psionics, a clefairy. It was intended to be a sort of final lesson having to train such a strange and rare pokèmon but surprisingly Toko turned it into quite a powerfull pokèmon. When it learned the incredible cosmic power technique, Toko splurged and taught it three moves to combine with this into an incredible strategy and gave it a food bag to carry leftovers in, teaching it the incredible Toxic, Water Pulse, and Rest techniques. Now with this tank of a fairy at his side Toko has decided to test his mettle and show up everyone who called him a weakling or a midget, or a dork, or a... by becoming a pokèmon leaugue champion. Quite a lofty goal, but surprisningly, he has never left a battle where his opponent was not impressed by his skills, even when he didn't win, and has a reputation for being very polite to ladies which he explains away as "practice". This
oddball also has been seen using a Xatu, a Ninetails, a Golduck, and a Medicham. It is rumored that he caught all these pokèmon by battling and defeating them through his own might, not that of his pokèmon, which allthough unproven, may very well be true, as anyone who has seen him in action will attest to. Although not exceptionally fast or strong, he is faster and stronger than he looks and has a keen mind for strategy, tactics, and moves with a martial grace which is rarely seen even in blackbelts, add to that his tendency to add power to punches and kicks made to pressure points by using his telekinesis and the way his pokèmon treat him with more reverance and respect than normal it wouldn't surprise anyone to see him defeat a champion's team without using any pokèmon. However, he refrains from psionics in battle, and will hunt an form of cheater down and make them repent. It is said he can use his psionics to immitate the ability of Ninetails to or a ghost pokèmon to curse someone. He currently has three badges and is approaching his fourth. His Clefairy is also now belived to be a Clefable.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:00 pm
Great start rping and you will run in to some one who well give you a choice of pokemon I cant tell you who lets Just say its the proffesion is of course proffesor ..sort of sweatdrop and of course the proffesor is going to give you a choice of three pokemon that I'm going to decide dont exept a legendary or even one that evolves twice..oh yah thd proffesor is a made up there not Birch,Elm,Oak or Ivy.Oh yah Im working on bringing my version of the battle factory to this guild if you dont know what that is I tell you start out with a team of random rental pokemon and you would usualy get to take one of thee winners pokemon and add it to you team,but since Its going to you against anouther member of the guild ZI made some changes
1.Same teams for 1 week(I might change it to anouther amount of time) and after that all come up with a new method of randomizing your teams beforwarned my first method is going to be a long one both for me and the rest of you cause Im going to have to make it!))
2.No taking other "rental pokemon after a battle
3.I wont be starting this for a while so please dont comment on it right away,I got alot of work to do..Oh yah Like I said everyone starts from the begining and if you work hard you might complete the team you want but renember Mt.Moon is a long way off.... but after reading your profile I had allready decided on some stuff including your choices of first pokemon I I realized after fully going over guide that your going to like the choices I came up with for you but mabe not at first...))  

Akira Mercuraki

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:29 pm
Oh, I forgot we are all supposed to be just starting, sorry. sweatdrop Just use what applies! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:21 pm
((Its ok just start posting when ever you want))  

Akira Mercuraki

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:44 pm
((Where were we starting again?)) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:03 pm
Name: Erika Jamie Ravenloft IIII
Home town: Goldenrod (dunno how to spell anymore)
Description: short girl with dark black/blue hair that reach her shoulders with dark brown eyes and tan skin shes not tall but very strong she likes wearing her cat ears and cat tail with green cargo pants or a shool girl skirt with a tanktop or a long sleeve shirt. shes very insecure with herself so she wears black gloves and tall black boots all the time
Personality: she can be very shy at times but when up against a strong apponent she very tough and will try almost anything to win, shes not very good with making friends becus shes mean without realizing it and if she likes a boy she will continuesly try to flirt with him although she usually ends up being a real b*tch to him
History: she was abondened by her parenst when she was only 6 and now lives with a caring family who found her, took her in, and raised her. she has always loved fire and cat pokemon and has had a pet persion untill it died in a car accident wen she was 11 she has finally decided to begin her journey when she turned 14 and is now on her way to recieve her 2nd pokemon.....(and so it begins)  

[Killer Panda]

[Killer Panda]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:05 pm
(( damn im so stupid i posted in an abondened thread!! crying damn gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:43 pm
((Its not that way any more...
Its our reopening today at a brand new thread.)))  

Akira Mercuraki

[Killer Panda]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:30 pm
( where? what? @_@ confused...~meow~ )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:47 pm
Oh sorry forgot..  

Akira Mercuraki

[Killer Panda]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:03 pm
00?  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2