The Ultimate Version Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Ugh, I hate the HMs too. Flash is just a waste of time. gonk

What would I have in my perfect pokemon game... a lot. xd I agree with Mori no ouji's ideas on HMs. That's much better than having to waste an attack space on something like flash.

And my game would totally have the night/day. I was really hoping for it in FR/LG. (I'm glad it's coming back in Dimond and Pearl). It was so beautiful to see the game with different types of lighting.

I've actually thought a lot about this. I know what my games would be called, what kinds of new Pokemon there would be, what the evil organization would be named, how the region map would look, you know.

I think that it would be cool to have a battle system that was sort of like Kingdom Hearts. Having real time battles would be so much more fun. You would just choose your Pokemon and each of the four buttons on the right (∆, O, X, and [])would be an attack. For double battles you would have the same thing, only one of your Pokemon would be under your control, and the other would be under the control of the computer based on their personality. And If you ever wanted to switch between Pokemon, you could just press the R1 or L1 button. Oh, and size would matter in Pokemon battles. All Pokemon would actually be as big as they are supposed to be.

Another thing I would totally have would be the ability to have different colors for your character, and different outfits. It was done in that fighting game (Soul Calibur? I don't know sweatdrop ) so why not have it in a Pokemon game. There would be limitations though. You'd probably just pick out a basic outfit, change colors (Skin tone too! Just in case you want a character with a tan), and add little details.

I can't think of anything else I would add; my brain is starting to fizzle.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:39 pm
Jeez, I don't think I can think of anything original...

Maybe make it more RPGish, with a little more character interaction, and back stories and stuff...?

Now I'm thinking too much of Valkyrie Profile. :p  

Little Rachael

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:20 pm
Little Rachael
Jeez, I don't think I can think of anything original...

Maybe make it more RPGish, with a little more character interaction, and back stories and stuff...?

Now I'm thinking too much of Valkyrie Profile. :p

Well its already and RPG. It would be awsome to have some side journeys.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:01 pm
i'd probably have a game more like red yellow, and blue, combiend with gold crystal, and silver.

i'd keep the day and night features ( the specific oens form the new games are cool) and the first 252 pokemon (after that i think they jsut started to get rediculous) the battle tower is oen fo the thigns i'd keep,but probably not the contests or pokemons little special abilities(those make everythign to complicated)breeding and egg moves i would definatly keep, as well as a library/trainign center like the one on pokemon stadium 2

better characters would eb nicem ya know so they don't all look the same

oh and gold/silver graphics are more than good enough for me.
biggrin  

funwithjoysticks

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:56 pm
funwithjoysticks
i'd probably have a game more like red yellow, and blue, combiend with gold crystal, and silver.

i'd keep the day and night features ( the specific oens form the new games are cool) and the first 252 pokemon (after that i think they jsut started to get rediculous) the battle tower is oen fo the thigns i'd keep,but probably not the contests or pokemons little special abilities(those make everythign to complicated)breeding and egg moves i would definatly keep, as well as a library/trainign center like the one on pokemon stadium 2

biggrin

Nice ideas. Personally, I wouldn't mind if you could choose to join the evil side. (Team Rocket, Magma, etc.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:39 pm
Hmm. I don't see why, say, Illuminate the power couldn't take the place of Flash--since it attacts Pokemon, it could be a trade-off. Surely there are other powers that could replace other HMs--Hyper cutter, Swift Swim... all sorts of them. Le sigh. Maybe if you did an additional sidequest, or something?

Oh well. My perfect game would.. uh, um.. LET MY POKEMON REMEMBER MORE THAN FOUR MOVES! ;_; I can never choose what to learn and what not to.  

oGolem

Zik Fahbil

Aged Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:43 pm
Orre region should be available. And some Mario refrences would be awsome! I also hate HMs. Maybe a way to personalize your avitar. Like...hmm, help?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:13 pm
Kira the wanderer
funwithjoysticks

biggrin

Nice ideas. Personally, I wouldn't mind if you could choose to join the evil side. (Team Rocket, Magma, etc.)

ahh i've always thought that would be cool, specially sicne i tend to like the rocket pokemon (posion types kick a**) i thoight team magma/aqua was a ripoff though....  

funwithjoysticks

funwithjoysticks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:15 pm
Quote:

Oh well. My perfect game would.. uh, um.. LET MY POKEMON REMEMBER MORE THAN FOUR MOVES! ;_; I can never choose what to learn and what not to.

i kinda like the 4 move thing. it gives a challenge sicne you decide which moves to keep and which to get rid of  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:18 pm
oh andother feature i would liek to add would be being able to buy ethers, instyead of just finding them. that way when your tring to defeat the pokemon league with 3 pokemon under level 5 and a level 6 sandshrew and your moves keeop missing 5 times cause the wame gives you cionsiderable less luck then inself and the ******** eleite 4 members keep using superpotions when you jsut about killed them, you'll be able to use ethers and get your hp back.

you should also be able to buy more than 1 fresh water/ soda pop./ lemonade at once, cause i'm cheapp and use those istead of real potions smile  

funwithjoysticks

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:39 pm
How about some seasons? If we can have day/night and time and weekdays, why not have seasons? That would be awsome!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:21 pm
Kira the wanderer
How about some seasons? If we can have day/night and time and weekdays, why not have seasons? That would be awsome!

Ice types would own during the winter, Grass types would be awesome in the spring and Fire types would be badass in the summer....  

[Mori]

funwithjoysticks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:54 pm
[Mori]
Kira the wanderer

Ice types would own during the winter, Grass types would be awesome in the spring and Fire types would be badass in the summer....

well certain types only for oen season would eb abit of a b***h. maybe bug types not in the winter, there in the spring and fall and really common in the summer would be a better example than havign them only in the summer....

speaking of ice types, there not really that many good ones...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:19 pm
funwithjoysticks
[Mori]
Kira the wanderer

well certain types only for oen season would eb abit of a b***h. maybe bug types not in the winter, there in the spring and fall and really common in the summer would be a better example than havign them only in the summer....

speaking of ice types, there not really that many good ones...

Yeah, they are all mostly water types.  

Kira the wanderer

Half Baked SF

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:53 pm
If I could make up my own version, I'd include all of the Pokemon created and be able to go to all discovered regions.

That's the main reason why I like the GSC versions.

On top of that, add more to the storyline. Maybe be able to join a Team _____, or take advantage of your Champion status and fight a trainer when they call (and you want) instead of having to hunt down the regions for the one that called you for a rematch.

I don't mind having the HMs as moves, but I don't want Flash as one. I hate Flash. Flash is evil. Make Dig and Teleport HMs too. Flash would be okay if it affected HP too.

Why did they do away with the morn/day/night system after GSC? I'd want that back.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff