Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
What came to the move with you?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Electric_Tok

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:58 pm
Lord Salem
badgerdog
1 dedicated friend
2 bathrobes
2 towels
2 homemade shirts (I'm wearing mine now :3)

Would've brought the book, but I've got my mate's copy and I can't take it anywhere for fear that I will lose it.

Oh yea, I wore my "42" shirt and my lovely companion wore her handmade "Life, don't talk to me about life!" shirt biggrin

i neede to make myself one of them....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:07 pm
My towel, some packs of peanuts, and two of my hoopy friends (also HHG fans 3nodding ) Oh, and they brought towels and peanuts too ^^  

Guild`

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:53 am
I had literally no notice. What came--my boyfriend. That's it. Tho' I did hop to the bathroom for a stack of paper towels in recompense.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:06 am
My homemade tshirt and a pack of peanuts.  

williamthebloody1880

Echidnite

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:40 am
Just a bunch of friends and my trusty ol' towel. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:51 pm
I went to the very first screening in my town at 12:15 pm on Friday. Unfortunatly, I couldn't find anyone to go with, so it was just me, my towel, and my Babelfish.  

Tinnumir

Keres

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:21 pm
I was so excited to go to a midnight showing of it I forgot to bring my towel ;.;  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:41 pm
I bought some peanuts when I got there, but I only ate a few or I would have choked.  

badgerdog

mcm

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:28 pm
I took along...
a nice green towel, a bit old, every side of it was fraying, it was a bit small for use as a blanket though... but that made it more convenient to carry around.
a marker lid. don't ask why, I'm not sure, I left it lying around and saw it before I left and stuck it in my pocket. one of those things that someone with enough imagination could make important.
a mostly used roll of duct tape. I found it hiding somewhere, so it was appropriately random, and also crazy useful, since it was duct tape. everyone knows how good duct tape is.
a small construction paper fish drawn by my sister and put on a hairclip above my ear.
I had some fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:40 am
i greeted my friend with a pack of peanuts then we went to a digital screening of it twas good second time round i was wearing my towel as they did in the portal area that towel fashion is bound to catch on wink  

layzy

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:39 pm
I brought the first towel I could find. One of my friends completely out-weirded me, though: he brought his towel, a t-shirt he made that said "I could never get the hang of Thursdays", a bathrobe, and a largish pocket calculator. The result was pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:53 am
I brought my towel, a 1980's Version of the book (quite old, my bible stayed home though, my pants weren't big enough for it.) and a Virgin, and her Virgin family. (Heh, it was akward) and apparently a fighting spirit. There was an all out brawl before we got into the theatre, needless to say I was the only one with a towel in the whole showing, it was oddly depressing  

Aojiroi

GrouchoMarx

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:57 am
My green bathrobe and a towel. Actually, I wore both of those to school for the entire opening day. It caused a lot of hilarious looks.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games