Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BAN THIS FILTH! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaxstertheBard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:00 pm
Life of Agony is okay. Don't really care for Agnostic Front though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:05 pm
MaxstertheBard
Life of Agony is okay. Don't really care for Agnostic Front though.

*Shrugs* so your not perfect, but who is.  

Rellik San
Captain

MaxstertheBard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:11 pm
Exactly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:15 pm
MaxstertheBard
Exactly.

Actually I was waiting for Bruce Dickinson, but y'know, whatever.  

Rellik San
Captain

maxwell_murder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:20 am
Rellik San
I am of course, talk about the the 1 one gayest band to come from wales (the second being funeral for a friend). The lost prophets, seriously guys, your not big, your not clever, with your standing on the rooftops, if you want to impress me, go release another single like Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja... back when you were good. Anyone else agree

(Oh and none of this last train home bollocks, especiually given the trains run pretty well in wales, so how the hell did they miss it?)

who are you to call them s**t? theve pobabibly worked damn hard at what theve done. let me ask you a question...how many albums have your band sold? how many stadiums have you sold ******** off! talking s**t behind your computer screen when you do sell albums and sell out stadiums your more than welcome to talk s**t about other bands in a magazine or whatever but right now you just sound like a fool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:39 pm
maxwell_murder
Rellik San
I am of course, talk about the the 1 one gayest band to come from wales (the second being funeral for a friend). The lost prophets, seriously guys, your not big, your not clever, with your standing on the rooftops, if you want to impress me, go release another single like Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja... back when you were good. Anyone else agree

(Oh and none of this last train home bollocks, especiually given the trains run pretty well in wales, so how the hell did they miss it?)

who are you to call them s**t? theve pobabibly worked damn hard at what theve done. let me ask you a question...how many albums have your band sold? how many stadiums have you sold ******** off! talking s**t behind your computer screen when you do sell albums and sell out stadiums your more than welcome to talk s**t about other bands in a magazine or whatever but right now you just sound like a fool.

Ok, please don't insult me, if your not going to read the thread properly, because if you did, you'd see the post, where I said this is all just an opinion. Secondly, my complaint is, they are making music, that they know is going to sell well instead of music with any heart and soul. Listen to the way they have progressed and you can here them jump on every bandwagon that comes along.

And though my band, might not have got anywhere, I have a nationally published comic strip in england, which although has a limited print run, has granted me a small amount of fame among the community. Which is probably a damn sight more then you've accomplished. I would also like to add, I never mentioned anything about the bands work ethic, I know they work very hard doing what they do, and they know how to market themselves, quite clearly evidenced from their continued success.

All I am saying is, that I think they were a very promising band, which saw a chance to make a quick buck and jumped at it.  

Rellik San
Captain

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:01 pm
lostprophets are okay I just wish I liked more of their stuf.
But the question is What is better for the band to do?
Make music their fans will like and enjoy or make music that means something to them that no one will like?
The there are the loyal fans who stick with you through the crap and the s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:23 pm
Eh I like Funeral for a Friend. I don't think that they're gay. And if you think that they're whiney, say so. Don't say they're gay. We're all entitled to our opinions.  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:41 pm
xX Emo-chan Xx
Eh I like Funeral for a Friend. I don't think that they're gay. And if you think that they're whiney, say so. Don't say they're gay. We're all entitled to our opinions.

But they present themselves in such a camp manner lately, especially with that clap he does in the rooftops video, that thinking they look gay is all you can do.

I don't even mean gay in the stylish way either.

As for the band, many bands have made it very big by making the music they like, such as Iron Maiden, Sepultura and Opeth.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games