Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you know you want 10 g.
  yup.
  of course not but if you insist.....
View Results

Niko-Yasha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:21 am
I'm not sure, but It makes him look cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:27 pm
He may be wearing them because he used to before he lost his sight, but in the flashbacks I don't recall glasses anywhere. I think it was part of his character design/development, to make him look more scholarly.  

Creator of Destruction

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:42 pm
Creator of Destruction
He may be wearing them because he used to before he lost his sight, but in the flashbacks I don't recall glasses anywhere. I think it was part of his character design/development, to make him look more scholarly.

He didn't have glasses in the past ::nods:: I think its just a front...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:41 pm
Sai-kun
Creator of Destruction

Well at first I considered that it might be a front too........but then his eyes are always closed anyways so it would still make the fact that he's blind kind of obvious, no?
.............Err...........I just confuzzled myself. @_@  

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:26 am
shwedagonchaos
Sai-kun
Creator of Destruction

Well at first I considered that it might be a front too........but then his eyes are always closed anyways so it would still make the fact that he's blind kind of obvious, no?

Hahahah, true...everybody around him kinda DOES know he's blind...('cept for Setsuna at first, but yes)...but I think it just gives him a softer, friendlier more inocuous look, which is everything Zaphikel isnt XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:19 pm
Maybe he just wants to appear less intimidating or something, or doesn't want to people to know he's blind at a glance. Glasses on a person is automatically inferred as meaning they can see, so maybe he just doesn't want to be treated differently by people he doesn't know. Or something. sweatdrop  

Creator of Destruction

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saburou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:39 pm
Sai-kun
shwedagonchaos
Sai-kun
Creator of Destruction

Hahahah, true...everybody around him kinda DOES know he's blind...('cept for Setsuna at first, but yes)...but I think it just gives him a softer, friendlier more inocuous look, which is everything Zaphikel isnt XD

EXACTLY. Its to make him look less dangerous (there's an old funny movie that says something about that in general), to get people's guard down.

No one suspects the blind/glasses-wearing-man of being a rebel leader. >.>  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces