Reply Roleplay
The New Teenage Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:48 am
He slowly got up and move toward a wall, pushing a botton and breath deeply. The the hidden elevator's doors open up and he fall to the floor of it. He shut his eyes as he push the bottom that stop at the living room. He open his eyes and turn into his half dragon form, "W-what's going on...", he ask himself.

The elevator's doors open up and then he set up. He slowly walk into the living room and slowly head toward the couch. He crush on it and sigh deeply as he wasn't feeling so good.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:47 pm
Phoenix heard Tameaus ((Sp?)) in the living room. She walked out of the room and found him.
"Are you alright?" she asked him. "You don't look so good."  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:01 pm
He didn't say a word as his wings cover himself, his eyes were half open as he feel most of his power being drain and then a pircr of paper fall inforth of Phoenix, asking what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:56 pm
((Well...I guess this place is dead))  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:08 pm
((Yeah. It is. I'm bored of it now. Sorry guys))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 pm
((It's ok...it's happens))  

DarkMalchior

Sasook

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:01 pm
im new^^ okay
apprentice name:Soren
apperance:User Image
power:waterbender
weakness:earth
siblings:twin brother(on evil side)can earth bend  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:18 pm
Sasukestwin
im new^^ okay
apprentice name:Soren
apperance:User Image
power:waterbender
weakness:earth
siblings:twin brother(on evil side)can earth bend

background:Soren and his twin brother used to be the guardians of the path to sanctuary of their village of elements,then one day Sorens brother(Sora)found an ancient stone and turned the world to darkness and sealed the stone inside himself.Soren's brother sought ways to become more powerful,so he destroyed his village leaving only himself and Soren from that village.He asked Soren to join him,disagreeing with his twin brother,Soren tried to stop him but failed and was almost killed.So now Soren haunted by his past,seaks revenge on his twin brother Sora and resides on the new teen titans,awaiting his chance to stop his brother.  

Sasook

Sasook

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:22 pm
*walks into the forest searching for the teen titans*i need to find the titans,only with them can i destroy my brother."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:18 am
I'm really sorry dood, but this RP has been closed. Sorry for the inconvenience  

SladinForever

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces