Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Infinity Artbook? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the art?
  Pretty good...
  Usagi naked! O.O
  I had no idea this book even existed...
  I don't like it >.<
View Results

jovemako

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:58 pm
whee yes! more like me!!! I've got the original 5 artbooks in hardcover(checked for authenticity. bought a Chinese one by accident- was not happy), the PGSM photo book, all 18 1st format, 1st edition (near mint (page edges getting a little yellowed with age) WITH the posters still intact) Japanese manga, all 18 English manga,all the Chix Mixx Sailor Moon comics (they only went to #35- middle of SMS), all of the re-released PGSM manga (1st edition as well), the 3 Code Name: Sailor V (1st format) and the 2 re-released Sailor V.
I am an art fiend. lol But I love them all so. They are my babies. I'd love to get my hands on the Infinity Artbook, unfortunately though I've never seen it go for less than $800 on Ebay. My guess is because there was only 1,000 of them published. You can bet that when I go to Tokyo in December that I will scour for it there. Even if just to touch it......just once.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:25 am
kawaiibunny3

and my FAVORITE manga-kas EVER both did a Sailor Moon picture

Kosuke Fujishima

HECK YEAH.

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

+Trynyti+

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:37 pm
I love how the voice actors did their own little scribbles! That's adorable. I've also seen a lot of these pictures floating around the internet. Some are even in my stash on photobucket.

And yeah, this book is VERY expensive. I just checked eBay, and the ones I found were at $346, $752, $1389, and $1134 (those are all Canadian prices).
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:50 pm
Lmao, I love those original sketches of before she had everything planned out. Makoto's smoking a cigarette. xd  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ullanah Xyn

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:53 pm
I wish I have the artbook. Unfortunately they are so rare to find these days and if you find out I'm pretty sure they're bound to be expensive.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff