Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How To Be Teh Perfect Asian Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oompa Loompa `

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:07 pm

How to be a Perfect Asian Kid
(from the first generation perspective)
1. Score a perfect 1600 on the SAT. Hah.
2. Play the violin or piano on the level of a concert performer. No way. talk2hand Quit piano, not that great at violin.
3. Apply to and be accepted by 27 colleges. ... Uhh...
4. Go to an Ivy League university and win enough scholarship money to pay for it. o.o
5. Have four hobbies: studying, studying, violin/piano, and studying.
Ew.
6. Love classical music and detest talking on the telephone. So-so on classical music, love talking on the phone.
7. Become a Westinghouse, Presidential and eventually a Rhodes Scholar. .... wtf.
8. Aspire to be a brain surgeon. nope.
9. Marry an Asian-American doctor and have perfect, successful children (grandkids for ah-ma and ah-ba!). lol.
10. Love to hear stories about your parents' childhood...especially the one about walking 20 miles to school without shoes. nope. hate it.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:36 pm
I don't do any of those gonk

Goodness, my mom was all like " Your a shitty student for wearing flip-flops to school, we weren't aloud to wear those in China. You should learn from the good girls"

So I said....THIS IS CANADA, YOUR ALOUD TO WEAR FLIP FLOPS IN CANADA!!!!!!!! scream

LOL she still thinks that we're not aloud...shes so dumb sometimes stare  

KagomeSohma

Purin9191

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:55 pm
KagomeSohma
I don't do any of those gonk

Goodness, my mom was all like " Your a shitty student for wearing flip-flops to school, we weren't aloud to wear those in China. You should learn from the good girls"

So I said....THIS IS CANADA, YOUR ALOUD TO WEAR FLIP FLOPS IN CANADA!!!!!!!! scream

LOL she still thinks that we're not aloud...shes so dumb sometimes stare

Oh Em Gee!
My mother too! I don't see what's wrong with wearing flip-flops to school. We live in a FREE COUNTRY! But in a work environment >.> That's another matter.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:02 pm
Another thing about Asian parents.

They seriously want you to live at home till you get married. I'm off to university next year and my parents seriously want me to stay at home. They don't want me to move out till I get married. Ha, yeah right. Last thing I need is stress from parents in addition to the stress from school. My mom is even bribing me a BMW. gonk  

Rosamaine

Tipsy Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Purin9191

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:11 pm
Rosamaine
Another thing about Asian parents.

They seriously want you to live at home till you get married. I'm off to university next year and my parents seriously want me to stay at home. They don't want me to move out till I get married. Ha, yeah right. Last thing I need is stress from parents in addition to the stress from school. My mom is even bribing me a BMW. gonk

eek Take it and drive far far away!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:27 pm
Top Ten Pick Up Lines Used by Asian Men
10. I may look like a nerd but it's only a disguise.
9. I carry this beeper not to feel important but so my mom knows where I am. I carry this phone to call her back.
8. Uhhhh, no, I didn't play football in high school but I did letter in varsity volleyball and tennis.
7. Has anyone ever told you you look like Chun Li? You know, that chic from Street Fighter 2.
6. What do I do? Gee, I thought you would never ask. Y'see, I'm finishing my first year of residency in internal medicine.
5. Yeah, (sniff) I cried during "Joy Luck Club."
4. Do I cook? Well, not really but I can whip up a pretty mean fried rice!
3. You know what? It's strange, but I get mistaken for a white guy all the time!
2. Hey baby, wanna ride in my 16-valve, twin-cam lowered Acura Integra with BBS gold-spiked rims and a subwoofered stereo that'll leave you breathless?
1. My eyes may seem small but I've got a HUGE personality

LMFAO hahah has any one ever told u u luk like chun li U___U aiiii asians and their gaming  

TangIzzZ

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces