Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
G4tv is sending me Guide swag.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilaTheMoo

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:58 pm
I called Attack of the Show on Thursday(That was me asking the question if you were wondering), and they're sending me Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy stuff. As far as I know I'm supposed to get a 42 hat(check jinx.com), a Zaphod Beeblebrox for president shirt(see hat), and a copy of the paperback first book. I hope it's at least the hat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:40 am
Dante..Sparda
I called Attack of the Show on Thursday(That was me asking the question if you were wondering), and they're sending me Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy stuff. As far as I know I'm supposed to get a 42 hat(check jinx.com), a Zaphod Beeblebrox for president shirt(see hat), and a copy of the paperback first book. I hope it's at least the hat.

o__o Damn you! I spent the whole time trying to get in a call. TT___TT I wanted the swag, as well. But, at least, it's good that somebody in the guild got it.  

Polan

LilaTheMoo

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:43 pm
Polan
Dante..Sparda

o__o Damn you! I spent the whole time trying to get in a call. TT___TT I wanted the swag, as well. But, at least, it's good that somebody in the guild got it.
Try calling in before they give out the number. The lines are always packed once they give out the number.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:52 pm
Dante..Sparda
Polan
Dante..Sparda

Try calling in before they give out the number. The lines are always packed once they give out the number.

Thanks for the tip! I'll remember that for today. -clenches fist-  

Polan

LilaTheMoo

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:58 pm
No swag today, maybe tommorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:41 pm
I got it today! A 42 hat, and T-shirt(the Tshirt says "have towel will travel on the back"), and a book on the making of the movie.  

LilaTheMoo

Dapper Lunatic

dudebro711

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:24 pm
Dante..Sparda
I got it today! A 42 hat, and T-shirt(the Tshirt says "have towel will travel on the back"), and a book on the making of the movie.

Damn...any chance I could get that hat?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:40 pm
Sitting Boi
Dante..Sparda

Damn...any chance I could get that hat?
Gah! No way! I love both the shirt and the hat.  

LilaTheMoo

Dapper Lunatic

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games