Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:16 am
Katinchen012
haiiroko
Katinchen012
haiiroko
Katinchen012

I just hope they'll publish it someday... (No, I don't really believe they do, but who knows^^)

Well, it only helps when you know at least a bit Japanese, and since I don't know more than a very few words it won't... But if I had the money I would buy them too only to hear their voices smile
But money is very rare at the moment, I even have to lend money from my brother to buy Kaine this month sad

oh my god I know what you mean. I really really do.

I haven't bought new manga for ages and ages!!! because of lack of funds I missed out on getting my own copy of Boys Next Door crying

I think the main problem with kaori yuki is that the merchedise is really quite hard to get your hands on. Stuff like the Drama CDs are RARE. stare

I haven't got my own copy of BND too, my best friend has it and I need the money... T-T

Yes, I know. But maybe they'll sell it here someday, they just started to do so with CLAMP merchandise, so I got at least a little bit hope to see a bit Kaori Yuki merchandise here. And ebay is too expensive...

that's very true. I don't quite trust ebay.

there are some things of hers that aren't taht hard to find, like the art books. *huggles art books*

but other than that....hm. well we can only hope ne!!! it's good at least that she's getting recognition in the west! biggrin

Yes, artbooks are easier to find than some other stuff, but I still hope Carlsen will publish Lost Angel after they did it with Angel Cage too. You're right about the recognition, and maybe someday we'll have all of her work translated and most merchandise is easier to get...*dreams*

Let's wish for the best. If you get them in Germany, then we'll get them in Sweden too.

If I could, I'd definitely buy the CD:s, since i'm learning japanese too. Haiiroko, are you good at it? Or do you find it as hard as I do? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:12 am
Sanekazura

If I could, I'd definitely buy the CD:s, since i'm learning japanese too. Haiiroko, are you good at it? Or do you find it as hard as I do? sweatdrop

Um...I'm not terrible at it, as far as I've gone...but I've only been getting lessons for a couple of months now so I'm still rather useless!! lol

but if I know what's going on or I can follow with pictures I can usually pick up a few words. it all helps ne! biggrin  

achromatic grey

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:46 pm
haiiroko
Sanekazura

Um...I'm not terrible at it, as far as I've gone...but I've only been getting lessons for a couple of months now so I'm still rather useless!! lol

but if I know what's going on or I can follow with pictures I can usually pick up a few words. it all helps ne! biggrin

Sou desu ne! whee

I'm no good at it, either, and now I don't get lessons any more, so I've lost part of what I knew before.
But there's no good in giving up, right? I'll give it another year, at least.

Do you get lessons at school?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:33 pm
Some amatur voice-actors (aka. fans) have done dramas some of the Kaori Yuki stories...

I actually waited half an hour thinking above whether I wanted to hear people attempting this in english, but it's not that bad. Ask yourself is it really posiable to do this well in english?' then say 'This is just for my amusement.'. Good, still breathing? ...then you might be alright. Either way, It's entertainment!

Earl (Count) Cain

"Forgotten Julliet" - here
"Little Crooked House" (part 1) - here
"Little Crooked House" (part 2) - here

Angel Sactuary

"Part 1" - here
"Part 2" - here

----Good Things! <--- the opinion of Alicelights

Now, there were plenty of personal pet peaves to be had ( *cough*american-accents*cough*). If you listen you will find them yourselves... I'll be possitive because I can't be mean to fans (remember, this is like some fanart or fanfiction)... here are some of the good things Alicelights found!

I really, really loved PeterOdl's voice (He did Rosiel and Riff. His Rosiel pyscho-voice chills my blood) so much I reccomend people listen even if only for that! Mizura had a pretty decent Sara going. Chinobi (Merry) played her part so I could acctually see Merry in my head (though Kawada Taeko will always be the Merry in my head). Cain's voice so mocking and right sometimes.

bare in mind I haven't heard the second part of 'Crooked House' yet)

I was pleasently suprised. My Extended opinions can be found in my full reivews which can be found on each of those forum pages. I am "flint007" (Earl of Flint) and my avatar is a-bear-in-a-red-coat-holding-a-light in-the-snow.  

alicelights

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:42 pm
Katinchen012

Yes, artbooks are easier to find than some other stuff, but I still hope Carlsen will publish Lost Angel after they did it with Angel Cage too. You're right about the recognition, and maybe someday we'll have all of her work translated and most merchandise is easier to get...*dreams*

Hm, do they have a Count Cain artbook?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:22 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Katinchen012

Does one exist? I only know about Angel Cage, Lost Angel and a postcard book. But in Angel Cage are many Count Cain pictures, and I suppose in Lost Angel too.  

Katinchen012

ZetsumeiMitsukai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:47 am
Katinchen012
Moonlit Masquerade
Katinchen012

Does one exist? I only know about Angel Cage, Lost Angel and a postcard book. But in Angel Cage are many Count Cain pictures, and I suppose in Lost Angel too.

Yeah. But I wish there is a Count Cain artbook. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:48 pm
*Is downloading the first part of The Little Crooked House*

Of course, I am at my grandma's, with no headphones...  

dead.moki

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:55 pm
alicelights
Some amatur voice-actors (aka. fans) have done dramas some of the Kaori Yuki stories...

I actually waited half an hour thinking above whether I wanted to hear people attempting this in english, but it's not that bad. Ask yourself is it really posiable to do this well in english?' then say 'This is just for my amusement.'. Good, still breathing? ...then you might be alright. Either way, It's entertainment!

Earl (Count) Cain

"Forgotten Julliet" - here
"Little Crooked House" (part 1) - here
"Little Crooked House" (part 2) - here

Angel Sactuary

"Part 1" - here
"Part 2" - here

----Good Things! <--- the opinion of Alicelights

Now, there were plenty of personal pet peaves to be had ( *cough*american-accents*cough*). If you listen you will find them yourselves... I'll be possitive because I can't be mean to fans (remember, this is like some fanart or fanfiction)... here are some of the good things Alicelights found!

I really, really loved PeterOdl's voice (He did Rosiel and Riff. His Rosiel pyscho-voice chills my blood) so much I reccomend people listen even if only for that! Mizura had a pretty decent Sara going. Chinobi (Merry) played her part so I could acctually see Merry in my head (though Kawada Taeko will always be the Merry in my head). Cain's voice so mocking and right sometimes.

bare in mind I haven't heard the second part of 'Crooked House' yet)

I was pleasently suprised. My Extended opinions can be found in my full reivews which can be found on each of those forum pages. I am "flint007" (Earl of Flint) and my avatar is a-bear-in-a-red-coat-holding-a-light in-the-snow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:58 pm
dead.moki
*Is downloading the first part of The Little Crooked House*

Of course, I am at my grandma's, with no headphones...
ooo, Enjoy! Tell me what you think, alright. I'm sure that people here would like comments and I'm interested in what other people thought.  

alicelights

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces