Reply Being Fixed
About the inactivity...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disamorado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:23 pm
No RPing will happen until there is a suitable number of Profiles in the appropriate thread, orders from Reality. If you wanna go at it sooner or later, post up, kiddies, 'cause I won't be modding much longer, and I want something for Rauko and the other mods-to-be to munch on.
The template for the profiles are on the Guild's main screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:44 pm
How are we to know what to do? I don't even know how to give a gift to a friend of mine. Plus how are we to rp if there is no start for rping. Its like having the rest of a fanfic down, but you have no begining. Do you see what I mean? I like this guild, yet there is nothing to do here and I am not sure what you mean by a proper profile. I handed in the best one that I could.  

Yuniko_Stormrider

Disamorado

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:57 pm
RD's system was:
Post a sample profile as part of your Request to the guild.
Upon acceptance,
Post a profile you'd like to use as a final copy. I was never required to keep request text, and Gaia deletes them immediately.
arrow These profiles were meant as a test of a guildmember's literacy.
Grr... I wonder who's still active in guild. Argh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:02 pm
I scan here daily, but Disa's probably the most active mod. Rauko's busy with "life" and loving john stweart or whomever's son or something....

As for profile, look in the profile thread.

Disa: The nephew. Ah, it's of no matter anyway. Kekeke.  

RealitysDream
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

Rauko_Kokuruim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:39 pm
gonk I've been so distracted, I completely forgot about this guild.

Profy shall be up within the week. I'll send out notices for recruitment purposes once I figure out some genius plan to get only the more experienced (and less annoying) RPers.

ED- Dammit, I've been way too busy to get a decent profile done. I'll probably have some downtime once I finish all my field hockey camps and my school reading.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:10 am
Rauko_Kokuruim
gonk i've BeEn so distracted, compLetely fOrgot aboUt this gUild.
What are you insinuating?
Profy shall be up within the week. I'll send out notices for recruitment purposes once I figure out some genius plan to get only the more experienced (and less annoying) RPers.

Yay, somebody's back. ^_^  

Disamorado

Axel of the Key
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Hey, forgetting about me, I was back before her! Ahh, I won't point fingers. Good to have you back, Rauko.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:21 am
Rauko_Kokuruim
gonk i've BEen so distracted, i compLetely fOrgot about this guild.
People needed-like. Yargh.

Disamorado

Yuniko_Stormrider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:47 pm
I don't think that people are forgeting but rather they are trying to wait and see if others will join. With your permission I would like to see if I can get soemthing going. You know like a thread about the beggining of our lives a Keyblade weilders. For example one person could be starting off walking through a village that has already suffered from the heartless and was nearly lost if it weren't for a young and I really mean someone who has never fought before person who saved the village through sheer luck. It's just an idea.  
Being Fixed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games