• Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:20 am
Aoi Hikari
...leaving his other pokemon behind.

What? Nu! crying Bulbasauer!
Aoi Hikari

In Hoenn, he meets up with May, a ten year old that deffinitly is alittle too... "well developped" to be that age...

I have glanced at May once or twice when my brother was watching the new show. She didn't seem over developped.... But then again, I was a speedy grower at age ten too... ><;;
Aoi Hikari

As for what "Jailbait" means... well. Have you SEEN May? What ten year old has a body like that? It basically means she's waaaay too young to be legal, but she's there for fanservice anyway.

xd So, she is there to tempt the men, and if they fall, they go to jail? Lovely...
Aoi Hikari

So there you go. Hope that helps alittle...

*nods* That helped a bunch! Much Love! heart *huggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:59 am
Yep and just after he arrives his pikachu gets sick. and again he has one of those silly moments where he is willing to do anything to save a pathetic little rodent that seems happy to put more power than the national grid through him. stare  

Trumpster

Tsumirei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:12 pm
You guys are up early. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:51 am
ahhh thats a hard question x.x i like the first season only cause its classic and the pokemon were only at 150 ^^;;;;;; and a lot easier to remember. Id say i like the new season except for the whole sending Misty back to her gym -.- grrrr

I think ever episode has its importance even if some were just the regular "team rocket catches pikachu". I find it really cool that we get to see ash grow up through it all ^^ weee thats my spaz!  

Tippy the shinny faerie

Chisato-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:28 am
Trumpster
Err, he'd have no pokemon to catch new ones. and if he left pikachu behind think of poor professor oak who would have to put up with the little rodent going crazy because he was left behind.
Well, he's the hero, so he'd get some free pokemon in the first episode. But as far a poor Professor Oak, wasn't it his fault for catching the Pikachu? I think he caught it, I can remember though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:34 pm
Yea, he caught it earlier that day, probably because it was bothering him and it can't hurt anyone as long as it stays in the ball. 3nodding maybe someone should make a better ball that will keep the annoying rodent secure where it should be. twisted  

Trumpster

Trumpster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:36 pm
Tsumirei
You guys are up early. 3nodding sweatdrop

Well I live in england so around the time I posted before your post it was lunch time here. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:56 pm
Ohhh, England! How is it over there?  

Tsumirei

Trumpster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:21 am
Well it's overcast today and we had an intermittant thunderstorm last night. but other then that the weather is pretty bad. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:32 am
Ahhh, England. I have a few friends online living there... The time difference is murder, I tell you. sweatdrop when I'm talking to them at 8 pm here, it's 12 am there...  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kage-bushin-no-neko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 am
i like all of them so i dont have a faverite  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:20 pm
I dont know i like all the seires.  

Solaris lux

Akemi Chikako

Aged Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:51 pm
Well, that's tough to say for meh. really.
I love the first and the I liked Pokemon Chronicles or Pokemon Hoso.
I'm not sure if it's english yet. ninja

HEY!! You guys seen Myutsuu no Tanjou? ^-^
Mewtwo is a cutie as a kid!!

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out