Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon Live Action?
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Nay!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dunno?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Rain Li

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:01 pm
I cant see a thread about this and i've looked a few pages back but if this is a repeat feel free to lock it or whatever.
I was wondering what you guys think of the Sailor Moon Live Action Series if you've seen it, i watched the first few as i'd only seen the transformations and thought i was in for a laugh but actually once you get past the first few episodes i think its really good i'm so addicted its like sailor moons brand new again and i find the characters slightly different. in the anime Mars and Venus are my faves and in the live action its Sailor Moon and Jupiter. I even like the plushie luna and artemis there really quite cute.

So yeah i'd like to know what other SM fans think 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:19 pm
I like the fact that Mercury gets the most attacks. I'm a bit crazy, so I practiced all the poses for them. But I will not cosplay as her ever, since I'm a guy. (Well, maybe if I was paid...)  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

chibilady17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:55 pm
I loved it! I have yet to see it all but after the first acts I wass in love. its wonderful to see that sailor moon is still alive! I would love to see a western vertion made!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:00 pm
I love PGSM and I memorised all of the henshins and attacks for all of them sweatdrop Venus is a lot better in this then the Anime  

Ophie In Water

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:34 am
All i've seen so far is the transformation and ive saved a TON of pics on my computer

BUT, i just bought the whole thing off ebay and it's coming in the mail as we speak whee

I'll give u my input after it gets here  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:19 am
The live action is interesting. I always wondered what it would be like if they were real humans. They did a pretty good job too. My favorite senshi would be Saturn and Mercury.  

Magical-Medli

Rain Li

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:32 am
i'm up to episode 20! Zoicite was hot and i think they've done a great job of making the characters believable and realistic, i think having plushie luna is also more beliveable as its a bit suspect having a talking cat following you around and coming into shops , thats the sort of thing you get away with in anime 3nodding i even like ami in this version in the anime she gets on my nerves but in this shes a sweet nice school girl who just wants to make friends *sigh* i knew sailor moon was real heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:20 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4584453

Don't just go by names, click the threads. sweatdrop SM Live = PGSM.  

Syndrama

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff