Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Change(Changed...lol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-Mitty-T

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:28 pm
I know none of you might like this, but I think I am going to change the whole guild, back to an RP. I am just letting you know ahead of time, because, like blak flame, I am probably going to ban everyone and start over. I am sorry to those that actually spend time in here, but I find it is not doing very well myself. Sorry.

Okay, please read this. I am banning everyone to restart the guild, just like blak flame did. If you want to join again, just send a request.

Okay, the guild is not being changed. I am making a new guild somewhere else, and selling this one! I hope that is okay as well, so you will just have a new Captain. That will be the only thing. I am going to go through and promote some of those I remember. If you are left out, just tell me, kay? Mm-kay!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:18 pm
Well that's too bad.... ...  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:03 pm
(I hope you don't mind me putting this here)

I'm currently raising money so I can start a new guild which will be much like this one.

I'm just about there, and I only need to sell one more thing to get the money. When I create it I'll probably put a link here so that everyone can go to my guild should they wish.

(The invitation is to you as well [S_H])  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:23 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=62979

<3  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

TheMartialHeartist

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Coony is confuxled...oh well...scones...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:59 am
Try to take over the forums!! Sanity is taking a break or something. D: Don't leave, Sanity!!

This is an old topic, as you noticed, this guild is over a year old. This was made a long time ago, and no changes are being made to the Random Nonsene Guild. :3 All rejoice, though most of us knew this already.

Welcome to my Guild, Coon! <3 Be prepared for the strangest.

T-Mitty-T

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:12 am
Ah, you changed your name!

Yeah, I was on a sort-of break.. I meant to put a topic up here and I thought I had.. But yeah, I was about 720km away from my home and there was barely anywhere I could access a computer..

But I'm back now!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:09 pm
Hey ppl how awesome is a guild where u can talk about anything like this one ugh i am so tired whats up ???????????  

xDdancerxD

xDdancerxD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:08 am
Owner this is an awesome guild no need to change it u have lots of members and we all luv it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:06 pm
If you have looked, you would have noticed that this topic was formed July 16 2006, and at the end she says "Okay, the guild is not being changed. I am making a new guild somewhere else, and selling this one!"

But I'm sure she appreciates your appreciation of the guild.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

xxIBeKittyxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:30 pm
I like this guild. But I wonder why people can't read.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:19 pm
People have just gotten slightly lazy, and skim instead of actually reading.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces