Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 198 --*Kisa Takashi and Asuka Katsura*--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:35 pm
When you arrive at Wingardia number one-hundred and ninety-eight, you might find the door comical. Original. Welcoming. But the owners of the dorm don't seem to think so. They think they messed up, big time. The door is a pale pink, but you can see it used to be grey. Somebody sloppily painted over it. And it doesn't seem like the person who put the grey was happy about it, because at the bottom corner is some more grey. Anyways, near the top are yellow, metallic smiley stickers and pink, metallic heart stickers. Some are placed over the other type, almost like a war is occurring. Under it, on a wooden, painted white star is written 'Wingardia Dorm 198' in caligraphy, but under it, writing in pen is there. 'Asuka's dorm >:]' it reads. And under that in Sharpie ((Muahaha.)) it says 'No. Kisa's!' And then it keeps going in an arguement, between 'Kisa' and 'Asuka', until in both types of writing material it says 'Kisa AND Asuka's dorm.' The doorknob is grey, with splotches of pink.

When you enter, you'll notice the dorm is abnormally big. Maybe because their parents bribed Ria. Or something. Let's just let it slide, though. It actually has a small kitchen. But it appears to be put together sloppily. The room you enter when you step in appears to be a living room. If you continue, you'll notice two doors. One pale teal and one pale grey. The teal says 'If you haven't figured out who's room this is yet, then you don't deserve to go in.' and the grey one next to it seems as if it gives off the same impression. Obviously, the two girls dislike strangers in their rooms. But God knows why they have their own rooms in a Ria dorm.

The walls are quite pretty, actually. Striped in a thick, vertical pattern, the walls are painted neatly with the colours of pale sky blue and a creamy white. Across the walls lie stickers. Stickers that resemble the stickers on the door, unless they are the exact same. The floor is a soft white, almost beige wood that looks clean and new, except for the few stains on it. Melted drops of chocolate popcicle, forgotten spills of cola. But who cares. We're talking about two 14-year-olds' dorm. The ceiling is a paler version of the blue on the walls, and hanging from it are lantern-like teal lights. They look quite fancy, and by the door is a dimming switch to turn them on or off, or anything in between.

I guess you could call it a kitchenette; the area directly across the room from the window, I mean. A small, bright, baby blue stove stood in the center of the appliances. It normally has a cup or two placed on it, aswell as an occasional metal pot. A sink and a table lay to the right of it, and on the table a microwave, expresso machine and toaster rest. On the left side of the stove was a matching fridge.

The room is quite luxious, really. On the beautiful floor boards lay one of those large, L-Shaped couch, coloured the white of the walls. The silk pillows that adorn the cough are the colour of blue from the walls. A few random stains are on it, but who cares. There are a few hippie-like pillows next to it, and a large, plasma-like TV close to the window. A few DVDs are spewed across the floor, aswell as TV Guides and such.

On the plain wall, a bookshelf, 2 recliners, 2 booklights and a few bookmarks lay. The recliners were on opposite sides of the bookshelf as were their booklights, which were nailed to the wall. Many, many books are on it, but when you look, about just under half are graphic novels/manga.

The closet is lined with shoes, coats, boxes, hooks and everything that a normal closet has, so there's not really anything of importance.

There IS a third room in the dorm, but it's not all that luxurious. The door is a pale lilac-gray colour, and has a matching sign to the front door. The only difference is that this sign says 'Washroom', but in the same writing. When you walk in, you are greeted by violet, shimmering tiles. Some of them have white stars in the tiles, but only a few. The ceiling is a pale black, but doesn't seem grey. A large hole is in the center of the ceiling, a lightbulb sitting inside it. You can tell it's very bright. The shower is a combination of a bath and shower, obviously to make both residents happy. It's a very very pale lilac. The sink matches, as does the mirror, which only has a matching rim. The floor looks to be marble, or atleast immitation marble.

The first door that was mentioned was the teal door. It has semi-rude writing on it, but the person who owns the room is quite nice and bubbly. When you enter, you realize you're standing in a slightly large room, though with all the crap laying around, it seems small. The walls are a vibrant turquoise, with wall lamps the shape of shells. The floor is a pale beige, and the ceiling is a clean white. There are anime and actor posters hung lazily around the room, aswell as regular, random posters. A large, smooth bookshelf is in the corner filled with a few books, hardly differing from the books on the bookshelf in the main room. The bed is low, and it's frame is black. The bedsheets are polyester and almost look silver, though they are the same colour as the owner's eyes. [Yeah, it's Kisa's room.] A dresser sits next to it, matching the bed. A few books and bookmarks litter it, including a small, black and teal lamp.

The next door was mentioned to be grey. The person who owns the room is quite sarcastic and witty. When you enter, you see that there is a golden yellow room around you. With black swirls at the bottom and random red paint splashes, it looks like a giant bumble bee exploded. The ceiling is black. A white bed stands high, nailed to the wall and also held by wires at the ceiling. There's enough room to stand, but you need to use a ladder to get up. The bed is coated in blood red sheets, blankets and pillows. There are also little black heart pillows littering it. A black desk lay under it with a few books scattered across it. A small, curved bookshelf lay in the corner and a few blood red beanbag chairs surround it. There's also a small black TV in the wall ((Yes, there's a hole carved in the wall)) with a small couch infront of it dyed the same colour as the other red items in the room. The small window is covered in a grey curtain. The room looks gothic, and Asuka ((The owner of the room)) also seems slightly goth. But in reality she's quite nice. And the room is very neat.

The whole dorm is very nice to live in, actually.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:55 pm
Asuka paced the room, her pale hands tapping her moving knees. A small humming noise came out of her closed mouth as her hair dripped onto the floor, almost as if it was creating a beat for her humming. Okay, shower. Check. Shaving. Check. Make up. Barely, but check. But what was she going to wear? Asuka shrugged and twitched her cat ear, walking into her room. This was bad. Bad bad bad. But back when she lived in Japan... didn't she have a kimono somewhere?

"AH!" She screamed, tugging out a pale honey-coloured kimono and grinning. "It's perfect." Jumping into it (Not literally), the cat put on a matching headband with a fake golden flower on the left side and grabbed a small matching purse. Where was that stupid blonde girl? Oh well. Asuka pulled out her hair bands and let her beautiful hair flow gracefully down her back. It actually looked quite good. The kimono had dark honey flowers all over it, and the obi (Is that right?) was beige.

"Must go." She murmured to nobody in peticular and ran for the door to grab some matching sandals and ran out, leaving the dorm quiet, empty and covered in water from Asuka's hair.

Wendehbird

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:32 pm
Kisa stormed into the dorm. "ASUKA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" By the silence heard, she assumed her friend had left. A few curses were mumbled as she ran into her matching room and grabbed a white kimono. At the bottom, a sky blue and lilac pattern decorated it in an almost floral like design. The obi was lilac and her hair was tied loosely at the end of her locks with a sky blue tie. She got her geta on and grabbed a matching velvet purse before picking up her cellphone and putting it in the bag. "I'm coming Asuka. Don't pout. God." She mumbled to herself as she ran out in a hurried manner before slamming the door shut.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:32 pm
"Heheh. Noooo..." Kisa giggled out in her sleep, her long fingers lightly scratching over her hip. "No no no... I don't wanna go to school." The girl's words were lightly slurred before she let out a tremendous screech and rolled off of her low bed, but she somehow made it seem like she had slipped off of a 20-story building. Another bang was heard before Kisa's door was thrown open and a smaller girl with neko features stomped angrily to her.

"...Kisa. WAKE UP." Kisa laugh-snored in her sleep, her legs still on the bed. "WAKE UP." Asuka groaned as her friend ignored her again. The brunette pushed her foot in Kisa's face, causing her to choke on skin.

"EEEEEEEK!" The blonde screamed, jumping up and almost knocking Asuka over due to lack of balance. "Oh God... what happened?" Kisa asked groggily, rubbing her head and staring at the blanket-clad ground. Asuka glared up at her.

"You fell of your bed AGAIN. How can you keep doing that? You're a foot off the damn ground!!!"

"Hey, I can't help it if I'm active and move a lot."

"Kisa, being active has nothing to do with this."

There was silence.

"...Screw you."

Asuka glanced at the clock. "We got home from the festival 6 hours ago, and you wake both of us up with you 'active personality.'"

"YEAH. THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!"

"Shut it. You're older than me, taller than me, and have a bigger chest than me, dip-s**t. Stop acting like you're 7."

"...BOOBS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Haven't you ever seen Bleach?!"

"...Don't pull that excuse out again. C'mon, make breakfast. You owe me."

"...Alright."

Kisa trudged out of the room, Asuka following lazily. The sun was barely up, and they were exausted. The blonde girl was trying not to fall asleep in the steaming bacon grease while the brunette was sprawled out across the couch with a lazy expression on her face. "NYAA~" The neko moaned, trying to sound cat-like. "What's on the TUUUUUBE?" She grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels on their plasma television. "Crap, crap, Disney s**t, news, death on the news, crappy comedy, weather, ANIME?! Nope. Kappa Mikey. Oh well, it'll do." She left it on while Kisa picked up two portable tables and served them both their breakfast. Why was bacon and eggs so popular in the morning? Oh well. Kisa made bacon with a regular egg and screambled eggs (God knows why.) with a random piece of toast.

"A classic."

"Mmhmm." They both stuck a piece of egg in their mouths and sighed.

"Do you think anything interesting will happen today?" Asuka asked, not daring to tear her eyes from Kappa Mikey.

"Doubt it."

Wendehbird

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:53 pm
Kisa glanced over at Asuka. "Asuka." The other girl looked at her friend. "Yes. That's my name."

"SHUT UP. Maybe we should go to the hotsprings. I mean, it's calm right now. Right? Let's go."

"...YOU JUST MADE THAT DECISION WITHOUT ME." The catgirl nodded as she spoke before she licked her egg-covered fork. Kisa rolled her eyes and munched on a piece of bacon.

"We're slow eater-" The blonde stopped speaking as she laughed at the TV. "I like Kappa Mikey..." She said slowly to Asuka, a blush appearing on her face. Asuka shrugged.

"Let's finish up and go then."

"Alright." Both girls scraped the rest of the food into their mouths and dropped the plates on the table, standing up to walk into their rooms. When they were both dressed, their doors were thrown open. Kisa was clothed in a pale blue tube top and shall, jean mini skirt with white tights and black boots that went half way up her lower legs. Her hair was down with a teal headband and little bits of her golden locks were braided. Her teal eyes were covered with dark blue shades and she was holding her swimsuit wrapped up in a towel. Asuka was wearing a tight honey and brown plaid tank top which had a matching choker. She was also wearing flare-bottomed dark brown pants and white and pale pink running shoes. Her hair was tied in two yellow ribbons, and she was holding her swimsuit in the same manner Kisa was.

"...It's quiet."

"I agree." Both girls went for the door and into the hallway, realizing how empty everything seemed. "Maybe it's just because we're used to weird happenings."

"When do weird happenings NOT happen here at Ria?"

"I guess... you're right." And they walked towards the hotsprings, out of the dorms.

Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games