Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 998 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:07 pm
((Ame also wonders if you all want to keep RPing? Ame would like to. Ame commands that...uhm...someone posts! GO!!! LOL!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:30 pm
-Whistles-  

xSweetxAngelx

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:54 pm
I'll be more than happy to continue yes yes continue continue!!!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:32 pm
Go Ryoko!
Continue!
Your elder commands!
*Huggles*
Heheh  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:46 pm
Cat thought long and hard while nestled in Petre's hair. She then thought, and she grew back to her normal size. She tried to morph back to her original self, but stayed as a dragon. She looked at everybody camly. "I've...I've made a decision." she said as she looked at them all. "Melody, Leila, you need to protect Ame."

She looked over at Petre and Tsuki. " You two come with me. If things get ugly then you all can still kill him off. However...I..." she shook her scaly head and roared. "I have to face him myself, for all the women he's killed. He wants me to break, he wants me dead. And I'm scared. But...but I'm not going to let him kill her." She said sternly.

She opened the door and turned her large head. Her serpent like body glistened as she now looked fearful, but yet at the same time, stern. "The question is, are you all ready...?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:55 am
Leila nodded her head. The question was, how were they going to get to Ame? They had no idea how she had gotten into whatever place she was in. They certainly had no idea how to get in.
Suddenly a voice could be heard, coming from the still body of Ame. It was hers, but it wasn't coming from her. It seemed as if the voice was coming from around her. "Are you guys ok?"
Melody, who was busy pacing across the floor jerked up with a start. She stared at the still body of the child. "A-Ame?"
The voice continued to talk. "I think its me. I'm in some sort of...spiritual world? Like hell? You know? Its scary, but I'm ok." She continued on and on in her famous child like voice. "Theres a big doggy monster here" ("I'm not a dog!")
"Ame HOW did you get there?" Leila yelled. "We need to know so we can come and get you!"
"I dunno, I just-Oh! A pretty rock!"
Leila hit her head, slightly exhasperated. Of course Ame was going to be distracted. She had the mind of a six year old. Six year olds could only focus so long.
"Ame listen, we are all very very worried about you. Cat is beside herself-"
"Everyone is sick" Ame interrupted. "In their hearts ,everyone is sick." She sounded sad, and thoughtful. "But we'll be together soon"  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out