Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 1.5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:50 pm
What about those rumors of a possibility of RE on PSP if that online petition gets a lot of signatures?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
What about those rumors of a possibility of RE on PSP if that online petition gets a lot of signatures?

Sorry, I can't say anything on possible future titles due to NDA, so I can neither confirm nor deny that, however, I should note that Nique (VP of marketing) IS fully aware of the petition though and has mentioned it several times in every day discussions.  

Anachronous

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:58 pm
I just wanna know if it was true that one of the guys at Capcom announced that if they get enough petitions they'll consider making RE for PSP.
If he did announce it publicly, then there's no real NDA violation, is there?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I just wanna know if it was true that one of the guys at Capcom announced that if they get enough petitions they'll consider making RE for PSP.
If he did announce it publicly, then there's no real NDA violation, is there?

It is if the game itself was never announced publicly. The decision to make a game, and actually making it are considered different because there are numerous factors that can prevent the concept from actually being made.

I can tell you though, that the community and marketing team have been working hard on getting permission to post more information about games and release dates on the Capcom Unity site. If things go according to plan, they'll be able to shed light on upcoming games sooner and in greater detail.

If you're curious, drop by and check it out: www.capcomunity.com

Oh, and yes, it is true. Nique was the one that said it, but I don't know his exact wording, so I can't comment on it without causing unfounded speculation.  

Anachronous

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:11 pm
I heard that they'd start considering it after 10,000 votes, and I looked at that petition, it was over 20,000. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I felt kinda betrayed when Director's Cut was re-released on PS3/PSP in Japan, but not in North America. I don't want to spend money on a DS just for one game, but at the same time, I really crave some RE on the go.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:32 pm
I found this amazing video. It shows so much footage I've never seen before. I like how some areas got dirtied up or completely remodeled. It looks so interesting in its original form.

I also realized that that room where Claire synthesizes the G-Virus antidote, in the 1.5 version, that's the same 3D model that was shown in Wesker's report.

EDIT: Forgot the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXnymHTvHrE  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:13 am
Hey guys, I heard a rumor that one of the reasons it was scrapped was that there was too much data for one disc. think this is true?

*Edit*
Two discs, two. sorry, I haven't played the PS original in years.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:57 pm
Didn't seem like it. Actually, I know that one of the reasons was that Elza Walker didn't have enough of a Backstory to her, which is why Claire is Chris' sister.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces