Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
what happens when you die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadtothecold
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:37 pm
my personaL beliefs are thgat humans posses two souls and when you die the souls return to the astral plane and are there till they either are stripped of thier past memories and becoming "Newborn" souls and are placed in there next body or the soul is able to retain the memories of thier past life but is placed in a sort of hibernation  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:48 pm
here's what happens when you die. this giant scroll is rolled out, then your good and bad acts are tallied up, if the good outweighs the bad, you're golden,

also, you go over your entire life and see what would happen if you had made this decison instead and such,

so, behave yourself so you dont go to hell when you die, in laymans terms dont be a p***k and you'll be fine  

Satrevi

Scotty-2-Hottie2011

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:56 pm
ok well I am a strong Christian and I KNOW that all souls will either go to Heaven or Hell... God does give some people "second chances" which explains the ghost...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm
Their are manny beliefs of what happen when people die here are all of them.
You just die your corpse gets eaten by bugs and your buired 6 feet underground thats all.

If you believe in god when you die your spirit goes to heaven.

If you don't believe in god you go to h.ell.

Your reeincarnated((<--spelt wrong))

You may die and not realize your dead thous haunting the earth without even knowing it.If you believe you are alive when your not your soul will stay on this earth until either you figure out that your dead or that your tired of being here.

You may be murdered or die with revenge and, that revenge is what keeps your dead soul on earth until you finally get what you wan't once you get what you desire your soul then disapears and goes to wherever you believe you will go when you die.

So when I die I hope that I do not realize that I am dead or I get murdered and have revenge stay until I get what I desire.Then go to where my soul is supose to.If I have hade a bad life then I hope that either I continue haunting the Earth or that my soul is put into some other living thing so that I may get a second chance in life.Once im dead in that life if I still refuse to leave then I will stay here until im good and ready to leave to where my soul is suppose to be. heart  

NyaSonozaki

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100

michelle of light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 am
i know this i will tell you if you are a good person you go to (heaven) paradice if you are a evil person you go to (hell) place of punishment but the one that are stuck inbetween are ghost the ghost are the people that are not good or bad we call that limbo this is a rare thing for ghost to be on earth they do get a second chance so they are reborned into another body and depending on how they live it the go to heaven or hell sometime the punished ones in hell will get a second chance very rare but has happend a few times in the past.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff