Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:36 am
Amuro looked back around Heero's room for a moment. "What an intersting day. Well, nothing to do now but head back to my dorm. If I can find it." Amuro walked out the door closing it tightly. He walked down the hall and to a room with the same number as a note in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:38 am
Amorella's expression was emotionless and blank as she paced the hallways. Her features belied what was truly going on in her head. Her light eyes were void of brightness, and stared flatly out at the world. Amorella's head buzzed so much, that she didn't notice the odd looks people were giving her. When she finally took notice of a particularly strange look that a neko was shooting her, she pulled out a mirror to see what all the fuss was about. "Just great..." she muttered to herself, snapping the compact shut. "I just changed right before all those people's eyes!" she screamed mentally, "Now I'm GREEN!" She looked down at herself. Her new form was wearing the same clothes, but had emerald green skin and turquoise hair. Her eyes now looked as if the pupils had taken over everything. They were black as night and the light reflected off them. "Just great..." she muttered again. She walked out of the passage and onto the grounds.

{Next post in the Courtyard. ^^;}

Ko Miyabi

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas