Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

falllenshadows

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:04 pm
Terragar
falllenshadows
Mesic, if you find a good place for flesh removal/scarification could you let me know? I live in VA also and would be willing to travel to get something done if I knew it would be done profesionally.

I've been trying to track down some reliable places with skilled artists, but havnt found any Id feel okay about with letting them "work" on me. And I do not really know anyone that has had anything of that sort done, so I cant even find out about places from word of mouth.

You could try Howie(www.lunacobra.net) He's awesome, and he travels

Wowm yeah Id say he is awsome, I browsed through a bunch of his work. Now Ill jsut have to find out if he comes anywhere near me  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:30 am
Implants kinda weird me out.

I seen this one guy once and he had a dragon tatooed all the way up his neck and half up his face, and he had a steel plate implanted in his face so the dragon looked 3D, well you know what I mean. But it was crazy!

-Panty.Waste-

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:38 pm
How the hell do you people even burn those designs!?!? What do you use? Same with scarification, is it just a blade or....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:51 am
Well, there's generic scarification, and then there's skin removal. Skin removal is mainly what's used to create more complicated or bigger designs. What they do is cut along the edges of the design, lift the skin at a corner just barely, and cut the connecting tissue in the area to be removed.

If that makes sense?

As for burning, there are specific tools they use. Little electric branders of sorts.  

popcornsharingbox

eclecticitea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:53 am
babies-in-a-cage
How the hell do you people even burn those designs!?!? What do you use? Same with scarification, is it just a blade or....

It depends on the artists performing the procedure...
For scarification, surgical scalpels are used. When I got mine done, my artist used #10 blades. Different blades can give a scar piece different effects and some prove to work better for high-detail designs or cross hatching than others.

For branding, some people use heated pieces of metal for geometric patterns (I think there was a clip of Brian Decker using pieces that were heated and applying that to the skin) where other branding artists like Steve Haworth uses an electrocautery method that acts more like a pen/more free flowing in terms of design.  
Extreme & Ritual Modification

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff