Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Am I just being a whiny emo over this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o.o
View Results

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:55 pm
*sigh*

Today....wasn't very fun at all. Infact, it sucks hardcore.

My boyfriend's dad comes home for lunch everyday...and I'm usually there and we usually run for his room to avoid the d**k.

Today, as we got up and left after he starting yelling at Derek over nothing at all....and as we get to his room, the b*****d jumps up yelling at Derek. "What the hell did you say?!"

I calmly turn to him and inform him that he didn't say anything.

This ******** looks at me, with the glare, shouts "I wasn't talking to YOU!"

Am I just too emotional to get upset of this kind of thing? Or....what?

(( FYYI: His father vocally abuses him all the time...Derek can't even TALK to his mother without his dad runnning up behind him yelling about "What the ******** did you say to her?!" So he pretty much is a recluse and we run off to his room. Also, he mother doesn't do ANYTHING about it.

And I've been in a similar situation, and my mom didn't do anything either. So it really gets to me. I had to take a chip of my Seroquel so I didn't break into tears....I guess I'm just kinda pathetic. ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:23 pm
eek Damn........can somebody do something about that? his dad sounds horrible.my friends step father is kind of like that-not vocally abusive so much but he yells sometimes.
can you tell someone?
oh and you're not being whiney.  

rikaLeshay

Brianface

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:27 pm
My dad was the same way; probably still is.

I'm lucky to be living without him now! I used to hide in my room all day, and sometimes my closet when he first got home from work; since I knew that for random unknown reasons he'd come in my room and yell and occasionly hit me.

So i know what Derek is going through, but one day he wont have to deal with it; so that's something to look foward too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:42 pm
my mom is the same way brainface's dad is....your not being whiney about it....be with your boyfriend alot and let him no you care so he has reasons to wake up in the morning.....thats all i can think of  

Prince_Padraic

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:09 am
@ Rika- I wish I had someone TO tell, actually. We try to get his mom to get to his dad about it...but it never does any good. That's kinda why I posted, 'cus I needed to talk to someone about it. Why not random anonomyous people on Gaia that might wanna help?

@Brian- We were talking aboout how it'll be really nice when we can flip his dad off tell him to ******** off as we drive away. Gawd, it'll be nice.

@Duct_taped- I've been at his house nearly everyday this entire summer. I haven't been a few days because of doctor appointments and being drug shopping by my family. He pretty much says I'm what keeps him from killing that old man.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:01 pm
[ N i k i a ]
@ Rika- I wish I had someone TO tell, actually. We try to get his mom to get to his dad about it...but it never does any good. That's kinda why I posted, 'cus I needed to talk to someone about it. Why not random anonomyous people on Gaia that might wanna help?

@Brian- We were talking aboout how it'll be really nice when we can flip his dad off tell him to ******** off as we drive away. Gawd, it'll be nice.

@Duct_taped- I've been at his house nearly everyday this entire summer. I haven't been a few days because of doctor appointments and being drug shopping by my family. He pretty much says I'm what keeps him from killing that old man.
okay good...well cuz thats the only way i can think of to help him....how old are you guys?  

Prince_Padraic

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:26 pm
~[duct_taped_heart]~
[ N i k i a ]

okay good...well cuz thats the only way i can think of to help him....how old are you guys?

I'm 16, and he'll be 16 in October.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff