Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Suicidal necrophobic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:31 pm
Yeah I posted this before, but I was told that I'd probably get more help in the life issues section.
Okay, let's start with the fact that I'm suicidal at times when I'm alone and nobody's around or online to talk to. Problem is, I'm AFRAID of death (necrophobia). So what do I do? Face the fear of death or get over the suicidal feelings?
Usually music and my friends help me, but my friends aren't always around. Any bands other than TDG and MCR that have been known to save peoples' lives in that sense? Because I'd much rather be swallowed up in music than suicidal thoughts... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Heh you missed the lifes issue section sweatdrop  

Brianface

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:16 am
listen to 'hold on' by good charlette.

a;so if you want someone to talk to then add me,im on alot so ifno ones on then you could talk to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:47 am
Thanks. I just learned that one of the 6 girls that my twin molested (a LOT of ******** molestation in this damn family) was one of my best friends, who doesn't know enough English to make him stop. crying I can't believe he did that....
The other molestation was that my first big brother molested one of the kids my mom babysat, and then me. He changed though, and he's sorry. So he's cool.
Then there's my OTHER brother who molested me on multiple occasions from the age of 7 to 9. I'm not allowed to talk to him by law or he gets put back in jail...

And yeah, that's a great song!  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:57 am
xX Emo-chan Xx
Thanks. I just learned that one of the 6 girls that my twin molested (a LOT of ******** molestation in this damn family) was one of my best friends, who doesn't know enough English to make him stop. crying I can't believe he did that....
The other molestation was that my first big brother molested one of the kids my mom babysat, and then me. He changed though, and he's sorry. So he's cool.
Then there's my OTHER brother who molested me on multiple occasions from the age of 7 to 9. I'm not allowed to talk to him by law or he gets put back in jail...

o.o If I were you, I'd track him down, and get him put in jail intentionally. >< But that kinda stuff's happened to me too, so that might seem kinda mean of me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:07 am
[ N i k i a ]
xX Emo-chan Xx

o.o If I were you, I'd track him down, and get him put in jail intentionally. >< But that kinda stuff's happened to me too, so that might seem kinda mean of me.

Well I haven't seen HIM in five years.
but I wish I could send my twin to jail...I think he needs it more than any of my other brothers ever did.. stare  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items