Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My own birth mother despises me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Epsilon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:09 am
I thought she loved my as a child of her own. Along with my lil brothers. Now she confesses that I'm a horrible son to her. In the other hand, my father always calms down onto an argument or situation; sorta like this one. She wont even let me apoligize to her. She dosnt even look at me once she returns home. It's hard to apoligize to her with my behavior I had one night, that started it all. It's been 3 days now, and it feels like an eternity. I've been injuring myself, writing my poetry, and even taking my outside life photos that calm me down. But nothing works. I love my mother. Because she was the only one who actually loved me. I don't know what to do. if you're reading this. Help me. Please.

-derrick  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:38 pm
I had a similiar problem but it was more like... "I hate you and never want to see you again" from my mother. And well, I haven't seenher since I was 8yrs old.

I went through alot of early treatment afterwards, maybe you should go see a doctor too.  

Brianface

Bottine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:43 pm

Sheesh, what did you do that was so bad? O_o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:33 pm
Awwh I'm sorry

Do you know why she hates you?

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

`Epsilon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:55 pm
Haunts the Dead
Awwh I'm sorry

Do you know why she hates you?

No.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:09 am
oh my gawsh.. i dont know.. i cant thinkk
umm we can chatt if you want, maybe i can help you feel better =]] ??
thats all i can think of
x  

xRAWK!OWTx

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Well I think that what you should do is first if you aren't happy you need to be happy, and you can do this by listening to happy music, reading stuff, hanging out with nice friends, (yes i know how retarded this sounds but its true) then work on easing into being a happy family with your mom, 'cause she's your mom and if she says take the dishes to the dishwasher then do what she says, make sense?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:36 pm
skellington_in_the_dark
Well I think that what you should do is first if you aren't happy you need to be happy, and you can do this by listening to happy music, reading stuff, hanging out with nice friends, (yes i know how retarded this sounds but its true) then work on easing into being a happy family with your mom, 'cause she's your mom and if she says take the dishes to the dishwasher then do what she says, make sense?

Yeah. It does. I'll try.  

`Epsilon

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:44 pm
um,m, im really sorry but i dont know what to tell you, ive havent expericened this or anything that close really, my family gets along really well....

sorry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:26 am
Mum, when she gets really pissed off, tells me that she never wanted me and she wishes I would dissapear. crying  

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

xx z o m b i e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:51 pm
My mom loves me,I hate her guts,My father loves me,I Want him dead
I hate my parents,My father moved and I will not see him for a long time
and im happy for it,all these years I have told my parents I love them with fake smiles,Whee in secret I wished them all dead.
I have found out so amny things my parents did that affected me in many ways that I blamed myself for And now I know It was there fault and I hate them for liying to me,Because they lied to me and they blamed it on me even though it was there fault,they would rather have there daugher feel the guilt of what they did instead of facing it themselves.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games