Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:27 pm
We currently have 4 Jeez...I can't count...6 Sub-forums.

Roleplaying--You can roleplay here.
Fanfics/Fanart--You can post your fanart and fanfics here.
Help (Q+A FAQs)--You can ask for help with this game or one of the other games in the FF series in this sub-forum.
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts--You can talk about other games in the series in this sub-forum.
Off-Topic/General Disscussion--You can go talk about things that don't relate to FFCC or any of our sub-forums here.
Characters and Fanclubs--You can discuss any character and start or join a fanclub here.

Ideas for Subforums

-

You can post your suggestions for other sub-forums in this thread. I will look them over! I'll place them in the list if I think they will improve the guild. If not, I'll wait until someone else will say that it will improve the guild, then I'll look it over again. Gruelling process, I know.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:15 pm
I'd get rid of the help sub-forum. That way we'll have more posts on the main forum.  

Masamune 5.0

Sharovon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:34 am
In the roleplay subforem, I think there should be more than one topic. Like a topic for every town on the video game, that way not everyone is posting in the same topic...

For example, Say if my character is in Shella, and another person is in another town or so we'll both post in the same topic... If this is to much of a bother, sorry, but I thought it was a good idea... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:05 pm
Sharovon
In the roleplay subforem, I think there should be more than one topic. Like a topic for every town on the video game, that way not everyone is posting in the same topic...

For example, Say if my character is in Shella, and another person is in another town or so we'll both post in the same topic... If this is to much of a bother, sorry, but I thought it was a good idea... sweatdrop

That sounds like a good Idea to me. also how about ones for stages too mrgreen  

hatsu_nyan

Fashionable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LopunnyLesbian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:20 pm
u kno...wat if we combined teh rp w/ ...idk...some other series similar 2 final fantasy but not entirely it...  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:33 pm
dracoman98
u kno...wat if we combined teh rp w/ ...idk...some other series similar 2 final fantasy but not entirely it...

Why?  

hatsu_nyan

Fashionable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:30 pm
metroidfan555
dracoman98

Why?

dido
i think it would defile the guild. neutral  
The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas