Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What ever happened to Sailor Moon?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FromDust2Ashes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:04 pm
I never got to see the ending of it....
can anyone tell me what the final episodes where like?
i miss it so much!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:26 pm
Basically Sailor Galaxia comes and takes the Star Seeds (kind of like souls) of all the Sailor Senshis and then Sailor Moon turns into an angel (naked) and has a sword battale with galaxy and Sailor Moon wins and the star seeds are returned to everyone on Earth.  

Yukito Yu

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:26 pm
Yup, that pretty much sums it up. It was a nice ending, sad at some points and happy at others.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:40 pm
you mean u never got to seee the lat season or the last few episodes... Cuz if u didnt see the whole last season than u should know that there are tons of new sailor.. especially the cute sailor stars.. Which one of them falls in love with usagi  

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:41 pm
melody4mylove
you mean u never got to seee the lat season or the last few episodes... Cuz if u didnt see the whole last season than u should know that there are tons of new sailor.. especially the cute sailor stars.. Which one of them falls in love with usagi

Seiya is female.
FEEEE-MAAAALE.
As are the other Star Lights.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:55 pm
Kelso
melody4mylove

Seiya is female.
FEEEE-MAAAALE.
that dosn't change the fact that "SHE" loved Usagi!  

chibilady17

zeroomaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:37 pm
Kelso
melody4mylove

Seiya is female.
FEEEE-MAAAALE.

So? I'd still support femaleSeiya/Usagi.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:39 pm
You mean Sailor Starlights who came to earth to find *their* princess, Princess Kakyuu.

It's long and drown out. You can pretty much watch it all on Youtube really.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

lovinhim637

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:42 am
You know you can go to You Tube and look up Sailor Moon, they have most of the EPs on there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:40 am
Baisically they never aired it because there were so many induendos between haruka and michiru. Then a female fell in love with Usagi. They could have made Seiya, the female, look like a male and act as a male like they did in Japan, but she still sorta hit on her while she transformed into a girl. Therefore, the american government being as stupid and stingy as it is was like "Durrrr, lesbians = no!" I mean, they even went as far as making Zoicite into a girl and Haru and Michi into cousins! @_@  

Kiiska

Synthetic.Darkness`

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:32 pm
wow does anyone know were i can get the salior moon eposodes, cause i never gor to see them all sad  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games