Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Where to find Sailor Moon Musicals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:49 am
There are about 30 days left for anyone interested in purchasing and owning any and all of the Sailor Moon Musicals (ie. SeraMyu).

I came across this site looking for fan-subbed musicals and I bought every signal musical that was produces from 1993-2005 and I'm in love with them. The person ships fast and is friends and the musicals are around $5 a pop which is AWESOME.

If you're interested, the site is: Purchase SeraMyu

(note: I have note been paid or something for advertising this site, I just want other people who are like me to know this exists before it goes away and they lose the chance to own the musicals like this.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:24 am
DUDE, that ROCKS, I just bought 8 of the DVD's... they are SO cheep its amazing (just hope they're okay quality) but HEY thanks for lettign us know about that!!! There's a place for you in Heaven 3nodding  

User_8572

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:15 pm
I don't like the feeling I get from this site. No disclaimer about who originally filmed the Myu or that the still life Myu images belong to their photographer... they won't sell in Japan... makes it sound like they do NOT have the right to sell this product. stare I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable with this being linked in the guild and I'm going to have to lock this topic.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games