Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Making a T-shirt.... >_>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:58 am
Y'all know those "I <3 NY" t-shirts that people wear? Well, I got inspired to make a Hitchhiker's guide version of that kind of shirt after finding out that my local craft store had iron-on letters.

I'm going to be making an "I <3 42" shirt. biggrin

I've already got all of the materials; all I have to do is put everything together. I've even got a stencil for the heart I'm going to make. I'd post pictures up but I don't know where my sister's digital camera is. But I promise to post the finished product! ^_^

Has anyone else made a Hitchhiker's t-shirt, or anything like it?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:34 pm
I'd buy one.  

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

Nuxill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:31 pm
I'd buy one too, if I wasn't already making one. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:44 pm
I'd make one, but I'm too lazy. A couple years ago, one of my friends got me a shirt that says "DON'T PANIC" in large, friendly letters for my birthday. I still wear it. mrgreen

By the way, I love your signature. xd

wingnut the improbable

moookau

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:04 am
Wow, that rocks. x3

I would totally buy one of those too. Don't forget to post pics!! =3 heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:50 pm
Thers a t-shirt alread that just has 42 written on it and I think its Kool.  

Thowell3

maria is a creeper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:25 pm
Being the science and H2G2 geek that I am, I may have to make an "I <3 DNA" shirt... woot for double meanings!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:31 pm
Woot for T-Shirts. There was some pretty good ones in a link in another thread.  

Svlad Cjelli

fourtysecondscarf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:53 pm
I dont much like having stuff on the front of T-shirts...dunno why, never really worked for me...I would make a little version and pin it to my pants or backpack..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:18 pm
fourtysecondscarf
I dont much like having stuff on the front of T-shirts...dunno why, never really worked for me...I would make a little version and pin it to my pants or backpack..

^^ I wanna get an iron-on printed out that has I <3 42 on one side and Don't Panic on the other. Or H2G2 or something like that. 3nodding  

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Lidaby

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:52 pm
I want just a plain shirt that says 'DON'T PANIC' in some awesome letters... they have some online, but the ones in female sizes don't have the best designes on them...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:06 am
Ceribri
fourtysecondscarf

^^ I wanna get an iron-on printed out that has I <3 42 on one side and Don't Panic on the other. Or H2G2 or something like that. 3nodding
hehe! Iron-on!!
possible sayings:

I heart 42
I heart DNA
Don't Panic
So Long (and thanks for all the fish)
H2G2
(H2G2 movie logo)
(green dude)
Ford Prefect is my homeboy (a play on the "Jesus is my homeboy" shirts)
Mice!!!
Life...Don't talk to me about life...  

fourtysecondscarf

Lidaby

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:51 pm
On one of the online merch sites there were bags which had 'ZZ9 PLURAL Z ALPHA' (I think I got that right) on them. I loved it, apart from the fact that they were all a rather obnoxious shade of yellow. I'd love to have something like that printed on a laptop bag or something 3nodding  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games