Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Fanwork: Ria Spirits (the fighting game XD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:45 pm
..............looks at Ria 3..holy s**t plastic surgery has come a long way also!!

XD XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:28 am
Ria 3 Mint

Ria 3 Mint
Double Mint (Projectile)- Mint spins forward and her long dress creates two disc like projectiles shooting forward.

Pepper- (aerial projectile) Mint Dashes foward in the air using her spiritual energy. She herself will then become the projectile.

Young ghost (Assist) Mint will teleport to a different area depending on the button pressed

Upside down and all around- (Controlled grab) MInt will backflip using her feet to and skirt to kick the enemy upwards into the air. she will then reppear next to the enemy. she then will either kick the enemy twoards the wall or go twoards the wall depending on the arrow button

Spearing Star shapped Mint-(Projectile) Mint will throw out a blue star and this then can be commanded in whatever direction to go as it moves across the screen.

Daddy is a Baka- (aerial combo) Mint will leap up and throw a flurry of punches downwards.

~Overdrive attack~

Ties to darkness-(Massive ground projectile) Mint will throw forward 3 Threads twoards the enemy if caught she will then send a wave of dark energy twoards the enemy then quickly yank off the 3 strings.

Temper Tantrum- (Forward ground combo) : Mint will throw herself forward throwing out a wave of attacks while she yells out angrily ^^!;;
~Instant Kill~

Invite to Spirit world- (Catch) Mint will throw forward both of her long sleeves twoards the enemy. IF caught she will then throw them widely into the air. Then pull out a oversized Mallet and Wack them violently as they come back down.
Taunts and respects:
Taunt 1: Sneezes and falls backwards.
Taunt 2: (only to Kurai) "Daddy your so stupid!" Sticks toungue out at him
Taunt 3 (only to Ky): "Why does daddy hate you so much...." Frowns and crosses her arm looking away
Taunt 4 (only to Aldora): "Lets get some Ice cream after this!" Jumps happily
Taunt 5 : "hehe!" Throws one leg up kicking it high showing off her strength.
Respect 1: "Wow wow! So strong!" Rubs her head smiling
Respect 2: "owie.. that hurt.." teary eyes.

MintGekkou
Captain

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:29 pm
User Image Sakura Wonderland ^_^, the lunakinesis angel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feena Wonderland, the Phantom thief

User Image Sakura's shadowmancer form, ultimate form  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:22 pm
User Image

Ria 4: Sakura's attacks (mostly consisted of chants and summons)
Prayers This move allows Sakura to throw tarot cards at the oppenent at a certain angle

Angels love Throws white angel feathers at any direction Sakura desires

Salvation She chants a song called "Obsession" which calls upon her Reaver Pendalum staff-an item chant

Lord have mercy She attacks with a massive force but ever-so swiftly with her Reaver Pendalum staff, this attack is also known as the The Grim Reaver-weapon attack

Whisper She chants a song called "Moonlight shadow." This attack/chant allows voices inside the oppenents mind and drive them into pure madness-chant attack

~~~~~Overdrive~~~~~~
Fallen Angels at my feet Sakura casts a white summon which allows imaginary fallen angels to suck the oppenents soul out of thier body and into the spirit world

Say Goodnight She changes to her shadowmancer form

~~~~~Instant Kill~~~~~

Mourning my love for you She slams her Reaver pendalum into the ground, creating a huge white spellbinding circle that ceases the oppenents energy/chalkra into nothin but in an unconcious state.
~~~~~~Tants/Quotes~~~~

Tant/quote one "Didn't you learn not to hit girls?"
Tant/quote two "I love you..so won't you let me win?"
Tant/quote three "If you win i'll let you date me for a week."  

Ai`
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:49 pm
Hey, hey! Looky who's back, everybody! This is an awesome idea... GGXX-based Ria fighting game. I've only done the moves list for Ria 1 Rayan... I still have his story mode details to do (like what Kurai did), and then Ria 4 version moves. Anyways, here's what I got. Yeah it's long... xd ; But it's good! Read, everybody!

Quote:
Ria 1 Rayan
Two fighting forms - Rayan has two different fighting styles that he employs. His primary style is using his trademark dual MEG (Mobile Energy Gun) plasma auto rifles; in his second form, Rayan replaces his guns for a sword that he crafted himself. The plasma guns have infinite range, meaning that they can shoot across the whole screen. A shot from one of these guns is a small, green energy shot. Individually, these cause very little damage; however, they can cause big combos for massive damage, and can juggle Rayan's opponent in the air. The sword, inversely, has much less range, but each hit causes significantly more damage. Rayan begins battle with either weapon active, depending on what button is pressed during the load screen.

Weapon swap - Rayan changes from using his guns to his sword, or vice-versa.

Half-moon blast [gun form] - (ground) Rayan aims his MEG plasma autorifles into the air, and fires them. He continues firing, gradually lowering his aim until he is shooting level to the ground, with one gun to each side. (Basically, starts off firing straight up, then drops to firing straight)

Gunslinger's Slide [gun form] - (ground) Rayan does a dashing slide across the ground while firing in front of him. At the end of his slide, Rayan swings his guns back, and so a few shots are fired backwards.

Doolittle's Raid [gun form] - (aerial) Rayan unleashes a flurry of blasts that cover the ground from his guns. This move is especially effective after executing a double jump, or at point blank.

Ballistic [gun form] - (ground or air) Rayan uses various projectiles, from plasma grenades that stick to what they hit, to sensor mines, to a case full of burned "Ria Spirits" (and other Ria/Fyia-based games) CDs.

Tiger Strike [sword form] - (ground) Rayan leaps forward and does a cross slash with his sword, held backwards, and his sheath.

Stinger Blade [sword form] - (aerial) Rayan kicks forward and holds his sword pointing down and forwards, like a bee's stinger. If Rayan lands a hit with the whole blade part of his sword, it sinks in, which Rayan can use to go straight into Severed Body Propel.

Severed Body Propel [sword form] - (grab) Rayan stabs his sword through his opponent's middle. He then rushes forward and does a backflip kick off of him/her that levels his opponent, pulling his sword out as he knocks his foe away.

Backspin [sword form] - (ground) Rayan executes a back flip slash, knocking his opponent upwards.
~Overdrive attack~

Plasma Barrage [gun form] - (ground) Rayan yells out, "Get ready!" and holds his plasma guns in front of him. He then unleashes a storm of plasma shots, continuing his fire for several seconds. Rayan can aim his guns depending on the control pad direction(s) pressed. After five seconds of firing, Rayan's guns overheat; Rayan shakes his hands impulsively from the high temperature, and takes a full second or two for his guns to cool. (Rayan is immobile during this time) This attack has the potential to land a 40+ beat combo.

Dual Railbeams [gun form] - (ground) Rayan crosses his guns in front of him. A low humming noise is emitted, which gradually intensifies as the guns charge. While this occurs, a bright blue glow builds up on the tips of the guns. After about three seconds of charging, twin bright blue beams that go across the screen and hold for a few seconds, causing massive damage. The beams then slowly dissipate until they disappear completely.
~Instant Kill~

Stiger Emblem [sword form] - Rayan slashes vertically forward with his sword. If the initial move hits, Rayan jaggedly slashes his initials "RS", with the "S" looking like a reversed and tilted "Z". Afterwards, Rayan executes a backspin move, then pulls out one of his plasma guns with his non-sword hand and fires an already charged railbeam for the finisher.

~EX Skills~

Solar Eclipse [gun form] - (ground to air or air) Replaces "Half-moon blast". Rayan does a front flip if on the ground, or inverts his body in the air if already airborne. He fires in a half-moon shape, firing both below and in front of his original position. Rayan continues firing until he lands, with one gun to each side.

Drop Slash [sword form] - (ground) Replaces "Gunslinger's Slide". Rayan drops to the ground and executes a swift, low slash move. He can then either slash up diagonally, or dash forward with another horizontal slash, depending on the button pressed.

Ground Zero [gun form] - (aerial) Replaces "Doolittle's Raid". Rayan aims his guns straight down, charged a moment, then fires a weaker, shorter railbeam blast. The explosion has a large blast radius, and causes shrapnel to erupt from the ground, which can hit the opponent across the screen.

Weapons Arsenal [gun form] - (ground or air) Replaces "Ballistic" move. Rayan pulls out a random gadget from his person. The possibilities range from mini rocket launchers, water pressure tank and wand, and a laptop gun, to shaving cream cans and plushie copies of one of the other Ria characters, along with assorted other items.

Tiger Fury [sword form] - (ground) Replaces "Tiger Strike". Rayan does a Tiger Strike, then goes into a double Backspin. When he lands, Rayan can then immediately use a Hornet Thrust attack.

Hornet Thrust [sword form] - (ground or air) Replaces "Stinger Blade". Rayan stabs straight forward, with energy shooting out of the tip, so that the range of the move is increased to that of a spear. If the whole blade part of his sword sinks in, Rayan can go straight into a Severed Body Propel.

Hornet Swarm [sword form to gun] - (ground) Rayan does multiple Hornet Thrust stabs at his opponent. He then jumps forward, replaces his sword for his guns, and fires a short, accurate burst of fire to level his target. Rayan is now in his gun form.

Hornet Swarm [gun form to sword] - (ground) Rayan leaps forward and unleashes a hail of plasma fire. When he lands, Rayan swaps his guns for his sword, and stabs for his opponent's gut to disembowel him. After Rayan's sword connects, his enemy falls flat on the ground. Rayan is now in his sword form.

Double Backspin [sword form] - (ground to air) Rayan executes two back flip slashes rapidly in the air, knocking his opponent upwards and a little forward. Unlike the single Backspin slash, where Rayan lands immediately after attacking, this move finishes while Rayan is still in midair, so he is able to follow up with other air moves.

Blazing Hellfire (overdrive)- Rayan pulls out a small remote control and presses a button. A cursor then appears on the screen; using the directional buttons, the cursor can then be used to lock down on Rayan's opponent. If Rayan can get a lock on his target in two seconds, then his airship appears at the top of the screen (in the background). It then unleashes a score of Inferno Class missiles which home in on Rayan's opponent, or on the spot the targeting reticule was when time expired. The explosions caused by these missiles are quite large, which is where they got their name.

(Kept moves: Weapon Swap, Severed Body Propel, Backspin, overdrive and instant kill moves)
{Total Moves: Normal form- 10; EX form- 16}
Taunts and respects:
Taunt 1: "Show me what you got!"
Taunt 2: "Don't underestimate me."
Taunt 3 (to Gai): Rayan spins his weapon(s) around, then strikes a fighting pose. "You'll have to do better than that, buddy."
Taunt 4 (to Kari/Aili/Yvonne): "What am I doing?" (shakes his head)
Taunt 5 (to Matt): Rayan winks and gives Matt a thumbs up. "Not bad, eh, Matt?"
Taunt 6 (to Kami): "Don't worry, I still love ya." Rayan winks, then draws his weapon(s).
Taunt 7 (to Kami, alternative; only during event): "You deceived me."
Taunt 8 (to Kurai): "I am NOT a dorky salesclerk!"
Taunt 9 (to Aran): (looks towards Aran regretfully) "Sister... why are you doing this?"
Taunt 10 (randomly triggered only to girls): "Show me the bishies!" XD
Taunt 11 (to Renim): Rayan grits his teeth, and snarls out, "Die..."
Respect 1: (Rayan grits his teeth) "Dang, you're good..."
Respect 2: Rayan puts his hand to his forehead a shakes his head, muttering, "I can't measure up..."
Fight Intro 1 [gun form]: Rayan whips out his plasma guns and spins them rapidly, then crosses them in front of himself in a firing position and says, "Get ready."
Fight Intro 2: Rayan shrugs his shoulders and faces his opponent, then says, "Might as well get this over with." Rayan then pulls out either his guns or his sword depending on which button is pressed.
Fight Intro 3 [sword form]: Rayan draws his sword and says, "Show me what you got."
Fight Intro 4 (Ky, only during event): "So, you're the legendary sword master of Ria I've heard so much about." Rayan smiles slightly, nods his respect, and then draws his sword.
Fight Intro 5 (to Matt): "Let's get this on, Matt." Rayan gives him a thumbs up, then whips out his weapon(s) with a confident smile.
Fight Intro 6 (to Kami): "Heh... Don't worry, I won't hurt you." (Rayan winks at her and then gets into his fighting stance.)
Fight Intro 7 (to Kami, alternative; only during event): "I was gravely mistaken about you."
Fight Intro 8 (to Kari/Aili/Yvonne): "I can't fight you..." Rayan closes his eyes and stands still for a moment. He then reluctantly draws his weapon(s).
Fight Intro 9 (To Gai): Rayan stands with his eyes calmly closed. He opens them, then says, "I'm ready, Gai. Don't go easy on me, now." Rayan smiles, and then draws his sword.
Fight Intro 10 (To Renim): Rayan glares at Renim, then draws his MEG plasma guns. "This is for all the suffering you caused to innocent people."
Fight Intro 11 (To Aran): "Sis... please, rethink your actions."
Fight Intro 12 (To Kurai): Rayan glares at Kurai, and then says, "I'm gonna destroy you."
Victory 1 [gun form]: Rayan spins his guns and returns them to the straps at his sides, murmuring a "...Heh..."
Victory 2: After returning his weapons to his sides, Rayan brushes his hand through his hair and says with a smirk, "That all you got? I didn't even break a sweat."
Victory 3 [sword form]: Rayan pops his sword up into the air and catches it with the hilt side up. He then slams the tip of the blade into the ground, puts his other hand into his pocket, and lets out a confident "Hm" noise.
Victory 4 (to Ky): Rayan walks over to Ky, looks down at him and says, "Surprised, aren't you?"
Victory 5 (to Kari/Aili/Yvonne): Rayan looks down at his hands guiltily; "...How... could I?"
Victory 6 (to Gai): "Ha! I beat you this time!"
Victory 7 (to Renim): "Now you know what it feels like to suffer." Rayan spits with contempt on the ground.
Victory 8 (to Kurai): "Worthless deadbeat."
Defeat 1: (Once lying on the ground) "Blast... miscalculated..."
Defeat 2: "Aaaaaghhh!"
Defeat 3: "Damn... I lost..."
Defeat 4 (to Ky): "Ahh!... you're too good..."
Defeat 5 (to Matt): "Dang it! ...still can't match you..."
Defeat 6 (To Gai): "I slipped up on that one."
Defeat 7 (To Renim): "Curse you, you cold-hearted fiend!"
Defeat 8 (To Kurai): "Stupid... Kurai!"
Dizzy 1: "Agh!"
Dizzy 2: "The pain..."

Well there ya have it. Sheez I got a lot of taunts and such... Rayan has as much to say as I do xd . Note that two of his moves are based off of alterations of the name "Stiger"... apparently it causes people to think about animal traits or something, considering how often people misspell it.
*Edit* Dang... gosh so many freaking sayings... Rayan knows too many people... at least in Ria 1...  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:27 am
Added Dizzy, Fight Intro, Defeated, and Victory movements for Each Kurai

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=489755&start=0  

KuraiGekkou

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:27 pm
Ah, dizziness and character-specific intros, victories and defeats... me liken. I shall do that. And I guess Devil Rage Kurai 3 is EX form? I think? Anyways, I'm gonna redo my EX moves... now that I think on it, I never really finished that stuff for Rayan.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:33 pm
Wohoo I also added my Dizzy, victory, intro, and defeated phrases and poses!!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=489755&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

O and here is Tiff's hair style
User Image
and Kiyowa's....*gasp* spoiler pick X3 (and I couldnt find a good pic with long hair sweatdrop )
User Image

(Ya I know the pics are winry from full metal and Nancy from R.O.D)  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:19 am
nah Kurai Devil Install is more like a boss form that i had plan to fight against Ky Angel Install. You know like IN Isuka Ky and Sol's Dragon install crap thingies.

Spiffy stuff XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:54 pm
Well, I edited Rayan's EX skills, and all those taunts and victory poses and whatnot. Exceedingly long... but very awesome. I stuffed some effort into that sucker! Now Kurai gave me idea for Gold Rayan stuff... yippie super cheap Rayan fun! XD  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:43 am
Ria 2 Kurai Storyline

-----------------------------------------
((Mythrill Beach))
Kurai: akkk.. what happened?
Sakura: KURAI! KURAI!
Kurai: ooh.. its Sakura...
Sakura: Are you ok!? i saw you floating over there and i was worried if you were hurt and and..
Kurai: Go away.. i'm feeling better then ever...
Sakura: Huh?
Kurai: Look at this.. i've become a servant of darkness now... A devil one might say.. i feel great...
Sakura: ........
Kurai: now i have some stuff i need to finish up...
Golden Medows
Toadess: wahh im going to be late!
Kurai: nani? What the...
((Crash sound))
Toadess: AHHH!! you stupid person! watch where you are going!
Kurai: WATCH WHERE I AM GOING!? You RAN straight into me!!
Toadess: WAH!? what would you know you tightly leathered dressed bondage boy!?
Kurai: ehh!? what do you mean!? i was standing right here until your big butt ran straight into me!
Toadess: WAHH! you idiot!

**Finish Lata**

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas