Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Bi?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I bi?
  yes
  no
View Results

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:12 am
Okay, so today at school we had house performances, which means that basically we all ran around in barely anything and sang etc. There's this one girl in my house who I kept watching, then I realised that I was staring. Then she took off her top, don't worry, she had another one underneath, and I saw her neck. She has such a nice neck, and then I imagined us kissing and enjoyed it. I kinda scared myself. I'm pretty sure I'm not lesbian, becuase I've hooked up with multiple guys and fantasize all the time, but am I bi? Please help! I'm so confused.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:22 pm
its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy
Okay, so today at school we had house performances, which means that basically we all ran around in barely anything and sang etc. There's this one girl in my house who I kept watching, then I realised that I was staring. Then she took off her top, don't worry, she had another one underneath, and I saw her neck. She has such a nice neck, and then I imagined us kissing and enjoyed it. I kinda scared myself. I'm pretty sure I'm not lesbian, becuase I've hooked up with multiple guys and fantasize all the time, but am I bi? Please help! I'm so confused.
If it's one thing I've learned, it's do not deny your feelings! At ALL! Always trust what your gut tells you. I know it sounds stupid, but it's true, I used to be like that to. Id find myself staring at boys in the gym locker room at school, and always imagining kissing my best friend. I used to always deny myself that feeling, but I soon realized that there isn't anything wrong with it. I find it actually beautiful. We live in a world, where our parents imediately drive us to be a cetain way, to live in a world where the subject of sex, or the subject of being homosexual, or biseual is taboo. I hope I helped.  

Patron Saint of Designer

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:24 pm
........maybe.it's kind of like me.i fantisize about girls sometimes but i like boys too.about five people have told me i'm bi so i'd say most likely you're bi.
but if you don't have feelings toward a girl then no.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:21 pm
Bicurious.  

-Isel-

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:29 pm
Agreed with Isel.
You're not bi.
You're only considered bi if you've had a relationship with another person of the same sex.
You're a bi-curious heterosexual.
^ ^.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:20 pm
i was bi-curious.......... for like a week.
then i was like "no.... i just can't do that....."

I could never be comfortable.... or happy...  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix of Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:46 pm
I say no.
Mainly because according to professionals on this thing a few of these things can be explained.
1. As teens grow up most go through a stage where they question their sexuality.
2. Nearly anyone is 100% Straight or Gay.

There's more on this but I don't remember it I read an article on it about half a year ago. I too was wondering the same thing except I'm a guy but now I'm sure I'm straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:43 pm
you're probably just bicurious.
Being bi myself you should have to have feelings.
Is this the first time?  

AdrianaKitten

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:55 pm
I myself am Bi. So I know how you feel.
For me that's how it started. I would have fantasies about other girls and being with them.
Then I realized I liked it. But I still like guys too.

It's possible that you could be Bi. Or maybe you're Bi-curious.
They only way to really know is to meet a girl you like and try having a relationship with her.
If you like that then yea you could very well be Bi.
But there's nothing wrong with it.
That's one thing you should never think.
Just because you do or could possibly like people
from both sexes doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

~ heart ~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:22 am
My friend is bi and at first she was in denial because of her religion roman catholic her family is very strict about it and she used to cry her self to sleep about it. She had a crush on her teacher but she told everyone she hated her so it would make is less obvious. She can't stop talking about her and thinking about her.  

Shadow_athame

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff