Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:26 pm
"Oh, it doesn't take much for you to get cleaned up." De Nam laughed, remembering a certain event before Hana moved away.

"Oh no...I'm not going to trip and fall into the water below...it's freezing!" Hana exclaimed, and turned away. "You won't make me."

"I don't need to make you." De Nam grinned, and clicked his tongue at Warty. The Gigan Toad bounced Hana onto his back, and raced out of the school, and with a mighty leap, bounded into the water.

"WOAH!" Hana screamed as she splashed into the water. "Dammit, De Nam! I should kill you right now!!" she roared.

"Oh, so back on full name basis? Fine then, Hana Rahn, I won't get you out of there, and watch you freeze to death!" De Nam grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:53 pm
Kikuchi was alittle hesitant in making conversation, she sighed rather deeply actually...

"I wonder where Hana ran off to?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:41 pm
"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" Hana shouted, feeling the cold water freeze her skin.

De Nam laughed and replied, "Well, I'll get Warty up...not you."

"No, you're getting us both out!!" Hana demanded and De Nam sighed.

"And what would I get if I did?" he asked.

"Me not giving you a horrible, horrible a** beating." Hana replied and De Nam threw a rope down, not even wanting to think about the beating. Hana tied it around Warty's thick middle and sat on him, as De Nam pulled it up, with much trouble.

"I don't know what I do to deserve putting up with you..." he muttered once the two were back on land.

"You basically throw me off ledges into ice-cold water, that's what." Hana replied, untying the rope, but still sitting on Warty's back. "C'mon! let's go see Kikuchi!" she exclaimed as Warty shot off likw a horse.

"What did she feed you when you were a tadpole?" De Nam asked to himself, but followed with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:26 pm
"You sure do walk rather quickly... my, my..." Hurdy sighed as he finally caught up to you as Kikuchi walked about the Citidel.

"Haven't seen Hana since she ran off to make out with De Nam, just wondering where she is is all..." she answered.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:58 pm
((OMG! Where is atomic when I need her!? X_X))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:10 pm
"Hey!! I heard that!" Hana shouted as Warty made a magnificent leap and bounded before Kikuchi. "I did not make out with De Nam."

"Of course...*pant*...she didn't...*gasp*...Why the hell did you leave me behind like that?!" De Nam whined and Hana laughed a little.

"Get your own toad to ride on." she replied.  

eclestimon

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:06 am
RedWorld
((OMG! Where is atomic when I need her!? X_X))

((I'm here! I'm sorry for not beingon lately. Work and school is really catching up to me. One week until finals! gonk Trying to catch up in classes! gonk Life is hectic!
....I'm trying to find my post too. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:22 pm
Hana dismounted Warty with a wild grin. She looked much happier than before she had entered Shella. It must have been Warty's doing.

De Nam stopped panting. In fact, he stopped whining. De nam passed out on the ground from having to chase Hana and Warty all through Shella, because they took a detour to say hello to everyone.

"Aww, poor Nammy. I told him to stop drinking..." Hana laughed, shaking her head a little.  

eclestimon

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces