Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Does anybody here like the show inuyasha or .hack//sign???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do ya like better?
Inuyasha
50%
 50%  [ 10 ]
.hack//sign
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
neither
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:06 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
i like .hack... i really want to see the whole series... i wanna know what happens!! gonk

Download it from the net then.

ooo... takes for ever... stare stupid dialup... stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:18 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
i like .hack... i really want to see the whole series... i wanna know what happens!! gonk

blaugh get DSL, either that, or get someone with DSL to dl it for you and burn them onto CDs 3nodding  

Cat-Whiskers

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:20 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5

blaugh get DSL, either that, or get someone with DSL to dl it for you and burn them onto CDs 3nodding
hmm.... would you be able to see it on a cd?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:45 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5

yeps! I burn all the anime I dled onto CDs.... stack load of them so far 3nodding  

Cat-Whiskers

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:40 pm
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5

yeps! I burn all the anime I dled onto CDs.... stack load of them so far 3nodding

are you sure they're not dvds?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:05 pm
i think they r..... luv heart heart .hack//sign... tsukasa is a gurl....  

[ Robyne ]

[ ~ Wenny ~ ]

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:39 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Mysterika
I used to love InuYasha, but the shows been over for ages and ages and ages, I think there is a fourth movie coming out to really end the series.
It was a rather good anime and manga, even though at times, a bit stupid, cos the producers kept adding in useless episodes.

Um, if you want to know what happens in the end, I can tell you, but warning major spoiler. And its a big big disappointment. Im just gonna let out, Inuyasha does not end up with Kagome. Well, not in the anime series finishing. And neither in the manga.

For you chinese who can read chinese rather well, Im sure if you go to Hong Kong or China, you can find the whole entire series, or even the anime. Im sure you can also download the anime at some sites...may have to google them though... sweatdrop

I'll see if I can search around for the site, cos my friend downloaded the whole entire anime series...

To others, enjoy Inuyasha. Its rather good. And I don't give a damn for Hack, but yea, don't even know what ti is anyhow.

I doubt that the 4th movie ends Inu-Yasha it was released into theathers in Japan last December. Its mainly about Kikyou and Inu-Yasha's past. The Anime for Inu-yasha just finished its last season in Japan. The mangas are still running and they are not done in Japan. There are 41 mangas at least.

Darkaznstargoddess
Well a logical explanation is Inu-Yasha could choice to follow Kikyo in death and Kikyo helped him trust. They've been though a lot together. She was probally one of the few people who earlier on didn't threat him like trash beacuse he was a halfling.

Kagome is just Kikyo's reincarnation but Inu-yasha knows they are from differant times and there is no way Inu-yasha could live in Kagome's world and Kagome can't just leave her family for the rest of her life to be with Inu-yasha. Kagome helped him trust again. Understand now?

But either way I'm sure he won't end up with either of them.
Thought in the possible ending Kikyo sacifices herself and shatters the shikon jewel to defeat Naraku. I like the manga more than anime. I hate Koga a lot!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:35 pm
i likee inuyasha better =) hack juss seems boring to me. i like kilala itss soo cutee biggrin  

b4byy_5oul

Yume Tsuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:59 pm
I love Inuyasha.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:51 pm
Topic revived.

OO:

Tosh wants to watch that new hack series.

Uh.

Damn.

Can't remember what it's called.

The first episode seems pretty lame though. D:

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:45 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

Hmm...

I used to love watching InuYasha...but now it seems old =/

Lost interest cos they never carried on I guess >________>;;

Might watch Hack soon~

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:30 pm
Yush.

Watch .Hack.

Tosh recommands .hack//Legend of the Twilight & .hack//Sign.

-still can't remember the other one's name-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:15 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Hack is pretty boring..
When I watched the first two epsiodes I fell asleep.
Inu-yasha is over-rated now. I liked it when only a few people knew about it. Now even kids that have never watched it before are claiming to know so much about it and be huge fans. *Roll eyes*

OMGosh, ditto what you sed.

And besides, I lost track of InuYasha, (but I like watch every episode after the last movie was made...so I'm not that behind) and Hack...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff