Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Heaven's Bounty and Comics
Rules and information on this section {MUST READ OR ELSE}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:20 am
Okay people this section belongs to Edan, Tsu, and me, but mostly me. I am the mod of this subforum, and thus my words are the rules:

1. Follow gaia ToS

2. Do not, I repeat DO NOT! steal any of our ideas, plots, or stories.

3. You may use my OCs for roleplays, but please do them justice.

4. No cursing please, unless its misspelled but gets the point across, is made into a new word with the same meaning, or is diguised to be funny, or has the vowels blanked out with symbols. Ex: puck, @$$, butt, etc.

I, myself, created the story you can read in here, the comics character versions of the characters in my comics. I will write one chapter of my story every week and post it up here for all to read. I will also draw one comic using mini halo characters for fun every week. Lasly I will draw a Super Smash Bros. spinoff comic once a week. If and when there are roleplayes based on any of these I claim one character in advanced and that character is Link. I will be reading and taking suggestions from anyone, but dont get your hopes up for i wont use every idea thrown at me, and I do want them though for i run low on inspiration alot. Now if Edaniel and/or Tsubasa would like to add anything do so now.

Edaniel; I like cheese.
Tsu; *Sneezes* O_o
Edaniel; Eheeee... *pokes tsubie*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Lol, I read your story. ^-^ I wonder if you got any ideas from this here;

Haima seethed and curled up into a ball for a second, hugging her knees and trying her best to ignore the throbbing pain in the back of her skull.

Then she slowly got up and glanced about the strange place, squinting so as to see what she could through the thick black cover of night, but then agsin, there were also a lot of a light down the road, big ones, like huge torches had been light, so she followed them, down the street, away from the shine entirely. Staggering along through the abandonned streets.

"she isnt there any more" inuyasha said
"how do you know your human" i asked
"call it a hunch but i think she made that noise" inuyasha replied as he opened the hut doors

Kagome slipped before InuYasha and ran right into her house, bolting through the back door and into her room, where she found an empty bed.

"She's not here! She's not anywhere!" she called frantically.

~~~

Haima rubbed her eyes, nearing the lights and was just about to cross a large stony stretch of land when something noisy and fast zoomed before her, nearly hitting her and knocking her off her feet.

She watched the montrous contraption zip out of sight and put her hand to her chest, feeling her heartbeat pound.

"Was that some sort of deamon?"

"damn, ill be back" i called as i ran after the small whispe of scent that ed in the air

Kagome wtahced him disappear down the railing of the staircase and into the night. "Gee... I hope he'll be alright... niether he nor Haima know this world...."

~~~

Haima got up unsteadily, on her feet once more, waited to see if any more of those odd and destructful creatures were coming, and then she crossed the path of hard ground to the other side where she saw the most amazingly large hut she'd ever seen. It was made a stone and a fine glass cut so thin and polished so well it shone when the lights from the torch towers hit it.

She ran her fingers along it.

"Hey, who the hell are you!" called a nasly voice from behind her.

Haima whipped around to see three or four figures, all rather large males wearing the most peculiar clothes she'd ever seen.

Haima backed up a bit and swallowed hard.

"You shouldn't be outside this late a night, you know." taunted another one of the men, as he ed his knuckles.

Haima was about to turn and run as one of the men grabbed her arm painfully and pulled her back.

Haima screamed.

"haima!" i yelled as i followed her scent out of the shrine grounds

"Where do you think your going, little ? grunted the one who'd grabbed her and he grinned.

Haima stuggled in his grip but just wasn't strong enough.

Then another man went behind her and locked his arm around her neck, making it hard for Haima to breath.

"No purse, hunh?" growled the man holding her. "Where do you keep your money?"

Haima let out a pitiful cry as she continued to struggle under his tight grip.

i could hear a rucuss farther down the sideway where haima's scent was coming from, so i ran after the sounds as fast i as i could without using my demonic powers
"HAIMA !!" i called out again

The four men turned toawrds the direction of the call and narrowed their eyes, three of them prepared for a scuffle while the one holding Haima tightened his grip more.

Haima was certain she heard Shirokiba's voice but she was beggining to lose conciousness from lack of air so she just moaned softly. "Shiro..."

"let her go" i said as i came up to a group of boys who were surrounding haima
"or else" i said my eyes started to grow redder and redder

"Or what? ?" grunted the large one holding Haima and three of them dove forward to attack Shirokiba.

"i warned you" i said as i let my demonic side take over as the three humans tried to do me harm, as they all got up to me i gracefully threw them all away going as far as to shatter one of their arms each "let her go now and ill give you 10 seconds to run" i said as i walked up to the boy holding haima after the last boy had fallen

Luckily he was a coawrd and, sensing there was no way to win this battle, he dropped Haima and turned, disappearing into the shadows with the other three limping along.

Haima fell to her knees and fainted.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:18 pm
And the comic was... yea, okay drawings, but I really didn't get the joke there.  
Heaven's Bounty and Comics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games