Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Heaven's Bounty and Comics
Heaven's Bounty Chapter 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:01 pm
The meetings of coincidence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fourteen years ago:
They opened the door to the room that would belong to the unnatural child if one were to be conceived, and as they did struck her heart as she watched them approach her with in their eyes.

"What are you doing here... oh god no, no, NO!!, nooo..."

"No!!!" Jerith cried out as he was awoken with a start, "Mother, not again," he panted. "Damn it all," he said to himself as he stood from his bed in a cold sweat. He briefly glanced about before he walked over towards the door out of his room. He was a very secure by instinct, and so as he walked out of his room he made sure to turn and lock it. He continued on down the hallway towards his living room, when he walked into the room he immediately walked over to his favorite chair and sat back, and as he does he notices through, his skylight, a blur of motion passing by. Maybe I should check it out, but not now I need to see what I have planned for the night... He thought as he got up and moved over to the computer. Jerith quickly got onto the internet and found the list of all current convicts and criminals wanted in the world. He scrolled down and found two pictures he was interested in, one about the dreaded lizard gang, the nightcrawlers, and another of the robber Trinity. Quickly he wrote down the information onto the notepad he had placed next to the monitor the night before. Time to go to work.

Silently he exited his den, sword at his right and a pistol in his hand. Jerith ran in the direction that the blur had been going. Not even half a mile away from his home there they were, the nightcrawlers. He sat silently watching them trying to see when and how to strike. As he sat there Jerith noticed they had captured a woman and were trying to get something from her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have no idea what you people are talking about, I don't have any money." Marina cried as she was struggling against the lizards grips.

"Oh we don't want money, my dear , what we want is for you to die!" said the leader, Turral.

"Oh no we're not really going to kill you though, dear." Smirked one of the lizards who was holding her, "No where just going to... butcher you!" He whispered in her ear smiling an evil smile.

The gang members all took out their knifes and started to make their way to her, and when one of them got close enough to cut her stomache she kicked him in the head sending the knife flying. The knife fell, and landing in her knee. Then one of the members came from behind her and cut her side with his knife, and then with the handle of his y blade he bashed the back of her head knocking her out cold. At this the gang just started to laugh little maniacal laughs, and as soon as they stopped they went towards her body and were about to destroy her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that Jerith came out of the trees and shot two members with his pistol and quickly brought out his sword to fight the rest. Four lizards including the leader surrounded him. The one from behind rushes in followed by the one to Jerith's left. Jerith jumped out of the way and landed behind them and slashed them both down. Then the last two lizards hesitant to go at him drew out their own guns and aimed at him. Jerith moved quickly out of the fire and ran up to the one whom wasn't the leader, grabbed the pistol, shoved it into the lizards gut, and pulled the trigger. All that was left as Turral, whom quicly tried to take off and run, but when he did Jerith threw his blade into his back and ended his life.

"Good thing you guys are worth something even though your ." He said to himself as he tied up all the corpses and unconscience bodies together.
"Now what to do with the ..." He asked himself in the darkness of the forest.

Jerith walked over to her body and picked her up bridal style and quickly moved her back to his home leaving the gang behind for him to pick up later for his money. They arrived at his den, and when they did Jerith moved her to his spare guest room and tended to her wounds before he left his home once more for his reward.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:33 pm
Just so everyone knows I had a fair bit of trouble converting my scrpit story into a bookish type format so I understad some things are a bit weird.  

kurodo32
Crew

Heaven's Bounty and Comics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces