Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:13 pm
That got my attention! I think you are the first person to introduce themselves as a means of an actual written work; in all of four years! And I do like how you incorportated many different aspects that define you, including your characters! (An author's characters can portray a great deal back upon the author. It is a very interesting way to learn about and understand someone's writing style.)

My name is TJ and I would love to see some more of your work around the guild. Oh! And I tend to be lazy, is there a nicname I can call you by? I don't just wanna assign you one if you have a preferred one etc.

Oh! and you can address me by most anything. I get TJ alot here, or Remy which is my real name. But I have had Takky, Tak (of course), JAKattack etc...

WELCOME TO THE GUILD!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:54 pm
When I read that last post I was all like *insert epic smile biggrin face camel gigglesnort happy face here*.

My name is Genesis. At least, that's what I want my name to be. My real name is not important, but I'll give you a hint. It begins with an 'E' and ends with an 'A'...

...and has two 'M's in the middle.  

DarkestPhantasma

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 pm
WELL JEEZ  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 pm
I was on a sugar high! I feel like I still am. Takky had an amazing weekend.... hehehe whee

Anyways. Can I call you Gen? I actually typed vanilla, because I am drinking a vanilla coke at the moment (DONT JUDGE ME!). That would be interesting nicname. It is so completely random.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm
The name's... well actually, I go by many names. You can call me Hana or Rem. I'm 15, 16 in January and I'm a Capricorn xp

I'm currently taking my GCSEs (yup I'm British!) and my English coursework has gotten me an A so far, so to improve my chances of the final exams going well and to kick-start my possibilities of my dream career (writer/film director) then I figured this guild would be an awesome choice. Plus I really do love to write so I'll enjoy posting little bite of work from time to time and giving comments where needed.

To say my works so far, I've got a handful of book-writing projects going (most of which are failing badly), one of which I used a quote from to get into this guild biggrin I also write a lot of fanfictions and the odd bit of bad poetry. Soooooooo I hope that's a good thing and I'm very happy to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:44 pm
You're a Rem! I'm a Rem! Muahaha! Name is Remy, ya see. But I go by TJ, Tak, blah blah blah blah blah....

So I will most likely call you Hana. I am an Aries razz and 19-20 with a mentality/attention span of a 6 year old..... Which is quite obvious seeing as I am currently reading 6 books... Not including text books. Because who actually reads text books?

HIYA! And welcome to the Guild!  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:59 pm
Hey Hana! Welcome to the guild! *dies of homework overload*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 am
Hello everyone! I'm Mike. I'm 17 and I'm a Gemini

I'm currently a senior in high school (which is laughable with all the college duel enrollment classes I'm taking.) I will be going to the University of Kentucky next year and I will be entering as a Sophomore in my second semester so only 2 and 1/2 years of college for me woot woot!! I plan to be Diplomat for the State Department, hopefully to Japan. Writing is my passion, 2nd only to my love for history.

For my works, I have one book project I've been working on and will post the first couple of chapters here, as well as some fanfics. Which reminds me...my followers have been waiting for almost 2 months for my next chapter...so excuse me lol Still nice to meet all of you smile  

Malfrost

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:11 pm
Hello Mike. Welcome to the guild. heart
We're notoriously slow during not-summer, by the way. Most of us are in college, it seems.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:19 pm
Welcome to the guild! Nice to see a new face around here, seems like it's been a while.  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 pm
Hey Mike! My sister is an alumnus of UK, the Pharm D program there. It is truely a beautiful campus up there, I am jealous of you.

I am Tak, and I am currently a Sophomore/Junior in College. I am currently enrolled in two universities because of health issues, but I do hope to return to my original school this semester. biggrin  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff