Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
General Info ~read only~ [Updated 8/16/2010] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
but did we change to learn?
100%
 100%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 46

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:50 am
New monthly prompt up for May, i should've left for class 5 minutes ago.

Go do it. I'm late for class to post this, you'd better use it. lol

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:37 am
[Crew change]

Desdemono is now a mod.

What with summer (busy time) coming up, over half our mods in college during the school year, and Zahmen resigning his position, Tak and I agreed that it was time to promote a new member to the position of moderator.

So, once again, congrats Desdemono, and of course I expect all members will show her the same respect you show the current crew.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm
[Crew Change]

Serenity Reed is now a Moderator.

Due to the inactivity of some of the other moderators, we decided to place their positions on hold until further notice.

And since, the Captain and I are always scarce around school time, we thought Serenity would make an amazing moderator, seeing as she always manages to be here school or no school.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 pm
Just to clear up any confusion:

Tak's account was hacked.

Tick_Tock_about the Clock is her old account which got hacked into. This account was demoted to a regular member for the time being until she gains control of it again. We didn't want to take the risk of mayhem across the guild...we're actually quite lucky whoever it is didn't decide to demote me and take over the guild which they could have done. I'm extremely grateful for that, at least.

Remy's new account is Tak Jakk. She's been re-promoted to VC using this account.

So, although it may sort of look like we changed VCs, we didn't. Behind the account change is still the same AWESOME Remy whom we all love. smile

Also...keep your fingers crossed that she manages to get her account back from the jerk (oh how I wish I could use a stronger word) that hacked her.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 pm
I AM SUPER EXTRA EXCITED AND HAPPY TO REPORT:

Tak got her account back! Everything is back to normal. She's Tak-Jak and still VC, her temp account Tak-Jakk is just a regular member now, and that hacker will get what's coming to him one day...

Especially if I ever meet him.

So. COOKIES AND CELEBRATIONS ARE IN ORDER. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:05 pm
[Crew Change]

Zahmen is a mod again!!! smile

That is all.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:27 am
[Crew Change]

Unfortunately, just like I was recently, I believe that our beloved Captain Spastic Waffles was hacked. Her account name is now blank and her profile is a little wonky. So in order to protect the guild until I know what the heck is going on, I promoted myself to Captain and demoted this blank random account down to member or the time being...

As soon as I know more, I shall update everyone and hopefully get Spastic Waffles into her rightful position as Captain of Infinite Possibilities.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 pm
[Crew Changes]

#1 My account is back to normal...and I still don't know what happened. We will probably never know, but it appears it was just a glitch. As you will probably have noticed, I'm back as Captain and Tak is back as VC.

#2 FOR THE TIME BEING, Kirby has been demoted as a mod. She has been MIA for a long time, and several people have voiced complaints about having an inactive mod. I'm not sure anyone knows why she disappeared, but when she comes back she will be made a mod again if that is her desire.

Also a bit of an announcement: WE HIT #1 MOST POPULAR GUILD! If you haven't already, head on over to the General Chatter subforum and check out the thread Serenity posted, with screenshots! You guys are awesome. This guild is awesome. biggrin

Spastic waffles
Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas