OMG ITS SO GOOD!!!! ITS LIKE CHOCOLATE AND SEX!!!!!!755  

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:29 am
The 1st episode has Heihachi, jun, kazuya (child), lee, lei, ans NINA!797  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:57 am
I saw that anime. It's okay, but I think all the Tekken characters should have parts of the movie.

There is going to be a live action Tekken movie. It might come out next year.  

t(0.0t)

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:41 pm
Yeah and I also heard there was going to be a Dead or Alive Movie. Sweet? I think so.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:31 pm
oh my god u just found out they made a anime tekken movie.......... THEY MADE THOSE LIKE 7 years ago!!!!!!!!  

YellowArcadian

Dangerous Raider

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Whoody_Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:43 pm
lol i think its funny that in the beginning the announcer says hella serious, TEKKEN IS THE KEY TO LIFE!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:57 am
Okay, I will say this again.

The Tekken Anime was made in 1997.

It is based on Tekken 2. Some bits are a little off, but no anime based on a fighting game has ever been true to the exact storyline. (It's not as bad as the Fatal Fury anime. OMG, watch it!!! It's too funny.)

The Dead or Alive live action movie is going to suck. It's missing half the cast, and is basically just 'what if we gave Helena, Christie, Tina, Kasumi, and Ayane swords?' even though Kasumi and Ayane are the only ones who actually know how to use swords in the game.

Ayane's and Christie's hair is so horrible... Actually, everyone looks horrible. The most i can say is the outfits are nice, but Kasumi and Ayane are the only ones who have their DOA outfits.

Christie's last name is Allen?!

ITAGAKI-SAMA!!!! YOUR DAY IS COMING SOON!!! FOR LETTING A STUPID FANBOY HAVE RIGHTS TO A DOA MOVIE, YOU MUST PAY!!!

I've heard that the Tekken live action movie isn't going to be horrible, though. They're putting in some new person. Ten bucks says Julia isn't going to be in the movie at all. (Which makes me sad.)  

Violet Meira
Crew

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:04 pm
Violet Meira
Okay, I will say this again.

The Tekken Anime was made in 1997.

It is based on Tekken 2. Some bits are a little off, but no anime based on a fighting game has ever been true to the exact storyline. (It's not as bad as the Fatal Fury anime. OMG, watch it!!! It's too funny.)

The Dead or Alive live action movie is going to suck. It's missing half the cast, and is basically just 'what if we gave Helena, Christie, Tina, Kasumi, and Ayane swords?' even though Kasumi and Ayane are the only ones who actually know how to use swords in the game.

Ayane's and Christie's hair is so horrible... Actually, everyone looks horrible. The most i can say is the outfits are nice, but Kasumi and Ayane are the only ones who have their DOA outfits.

Christie's last name is Allen?!

ITAGAKI-SAMA!!!! YOUR DAY IS COMING SOON!!! FOR LETTING A STUPID FANBOY HAVE RIGHTS TO A DOA MOVIE, YOU MUST PAY!!!

I've heard that the Tekken live action movie isn't going to be horrible, though. They're putting in some new person. Ten bucks says Julia isn't going to be in the movie at all. (Which makes me sad.)

We can only pray all you have just said is wrong crying Even though I don't dought your wisdom cry
The Tekken Force

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games