Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Clock Town - For when real life discussion is to be had.
Welcome to the Real Life Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FightGanonFight
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:07 pm
Ok, people, settle down settle down, I have created this subforum based on a thread that is currently center of discussion in the Main Forum.
Let me explain how this is going to work, because I want only the mentally mature to post here. No n00bz, no netspeak, none of that, thank you.

I want people who actually have something to say to post here. Those of use that can actually hold a conversation.

Chain's Law of the Real Life Subforum:

1: Respect and Equality.

I cannot stress this enough. Everybody has a right to believe in something in their locality. Everybody has the right to worship how they wish, to live how they wish, and to be able to give their thoughts and opinions on a matter without fear of persecution.

Freedom of expression is encouraged.

-----------------------------------------------

2: No Racism.

This should be obvious, but I do not want people insulting others because of their ethnic background, and I want no generic stereotype jokes made about other people.

------------------------------------------------

3: Tolerance of Belief.

No person in this subforum is to be made fun of, threatened, discriminated or deemed a lower being because of their Religious Belief, or lack therefore of. Whether you be Caholic, Protestant, Satanist, Luciferian, Jehova's Witness, Buddist, Islamic, Hylian or whichever.

There is no excuse for ridiculing somebody either if he/she wanted Kerry to win instead of Bush.

Not everybody is going to agree with your beliefs. Deal with it, or get out!

-------------------------------------------------

4: Law and Order.

I've noticed that a lot of people seem to think that only the United States uses Gaia, and that US Law thus applies.
Let me say right here that:
Not everybody on Gaia lives in the United States of America, so, I don't want anybody pulling out quotes from the US Constitution and pleading the fifth in an argument or debate with another Gaian.

I have seen this happen way too much in the freaking GD of all places.
The only law and order here is the ToS of Gaia Online, and in this Guild's case.

---------------------------------------------------------------

5: Maturity.

I've stated this already, that I want people who actually have something to say to post here. Those of use that can actually hold a conversation.
No n00bz, no netspeak. No "I lyke u, wud u b my fr3nd, plz1111!!!!!~ONE" talk.
Also, for those of you who post here. Who want another idea of what I'm on about, here's one.

The words p***s and v****a do not need a two page long joke made about them if they come up in a topic of conversation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

6: Language.

Keep cursing to a mere minuscule of a minimum.
Gaia is PG-13 after all, so let's try and keep that in mind.
It couldn't be any more simple if I tried.

------------------------------------------------------------

7: Agism and Education.
Just because you went to college, does NOT mean you know more about a subject than a Junior High student, unless you can show us a degree that says otherwise. School does not teach personal experience; THAT differs from person to person.

Also, being 3+ years older than another user does NOT make you automatically correct.

Chain's Warning:
Failure to comply with ANY of these rules, will result in your IMMEDIATE banning from the Guild.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 pm
I've tidied up a bit of the wording in the initial post.
Some sentences I can tell were intended to be joking, others seemed contrary to the point being made.

~Missy  

Mistress Yubelle Amoria
Crew

Clock Town - For when real life discussion is to be had.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games