Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon: Another Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:21 pm
god. i hate nabu. what a freakin' pain in the butt. gonk

anyways, i beat it like... maybe five years ago? wow, it's been a while. i've been meaning to play it again lately, but since i have a mac now, i have to figure out some way to either emulate windows or find a mac emulator...

anyways, i definately have to say that i heart heart heart the opposito senshi's character designs. they were totally awesome. 3nodding

my favorite level was jupiter's in canada, but mercury in switzerland was cool, too (except for the fact that she totally sucks in battle gonk )

by the time i reached the end of the game i had all my characters at lvl99 and pretty much just used the turbo mode and kept hitting her with regular physical attacks. i can't remember my exact winning combo/formation, but i know i had moon, saturn, and uranus. i think maybe i had jupiter and either mars or pluto, but i'm not totally sure... i think i'm pretty sure i used the formation where it looks kind of like an X but i can't remember the name of that formation. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:27 pm
I've never played, but I'd like to...is there any chance some ROMs of it exist somewhere?  

Mercuryangel
Crew

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:38 am
Mercuryangel
I've never played, but I'd like to...is there any chance some ROMs of it exist somewhere?
yeah, i do believe that's how most people play it. seeing as if you played with an actual cartridge and snes, you'd have to understand japanese in some form. (no english translation was ever made.)

since it's been a while since i've played, i can't really tell you off the top of my head where i got my copy, but it shouldn't be all that hard to find. i vaguely remember a place called "motoki's game corner" or something like that with lots of snes roms in general. shouldn't be too hard to google. while you're looking for it you might want to try some of the other sailormoon roms if you haven't already. they're not translated to my knowledge, but they're still fun to play. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:46 am
Motoki's Game Center!

otherwise known as Motoki's Game Center. there's an entire section dedicated to the Sailor Moon related SNES ROMs. it's where I got Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Another Story in an English translation. click the URL and you'll see for yourself, a nice site.

I found a scary SNES rom called Clock tower there.

but I know at leats one cheat that may help you in SM:AS.  

RAPTOR948

Jupiter_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:31 am
Favorite team: Usagi (Moon), Makoto (Jupiter), Hotaru (Saturn), Minako (Venus), and Haruka (Uranus). Hotaru with the Rainbow ribbon and her own Saturn Jewels was nearly unstoppable. I tried to build up evenly however, knowing full well that at some point, only certain senshi would be usable during certain events and that powering p only some would be pointless... i.e. Mercury looking for the Zoicite Hi Stone  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:01 pm
Don't forget if the BSSM:Another Story game becomes DLable on the Wii along with the other SNES games that will be DLable, remove it from your computers, please. 3nodding Slim chance it ever will be, but still.  

Syndrama

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces