Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
?....?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAthenax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:00 am
has anyone got to a point of not having any feelings what so ever....okay..heres the story...usually i can write sweet and sad poems but i can't now.....its like i have no human feelings what so ever....and suchness....my bestest friend in the whole world says its because i don't feel strongly about anything or anyone and suhness......but i really never have.......its like all my feelings ran away with my writing skills.....it makes me want to bust out in tears but i can't do that either i have tried...its as though i can't cry over anything anymore...i only cried once for about 1 minute at my grandpas funeral but thats just because my cousin wrote a great eulogly......i just wish i could feel feelings again.....it would be great...i went to my first concert and my friend was all excited and shes been to tons of them but i felt calm as usual.......(we saw the human abstract and drop dead.gorgeus)......i mean i got into the music and everything.....i just can't explain it...and usually i can explain anything.....its starting to worry me a little...i think i might be getting bored with life as it is.....if anyone has any advice..plz message me or something...i won't be able to get on for a long time i have to babysit all weekend,three boys, and then school starts...well thanx i geuss  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:28 am
It's called teenage apathy, get used to it.

Trust me. I went through the same thing, and I got something good out of it- I've managed to keep my virginity due to no motivation to pursue sex, so far I'm drug-free (of course that happened recently)

And hey, don't worry about your poetry, maybe it just ain't your thang.

-Isel-

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:50 pm
i know the feeling but it's usually just for awhile.i kind of like it.
but it'll come back.eventually!
sorry for that i just like saying eventually,i'm retarded  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:40 am
Been there done that, basically its either apathy, or your life has a hit a steady point, no ups, no downs, so your mood is set to neutral, and you can't create, it happens to me when I'm drawing, I can only draw when I'm happy, I wriote when I'm sad. But when inbetween I have no well of inspiration to draw from.  

Rellik San
Captain

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces