Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
this is BAD....my freaking ''love life''

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cory
  colby
View Results

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:45 pm
last year i liked one of my guy friends.to make a lkong story short it didn't work out to well,i hate him.then this year started and this guy i used to know,Cory, was in my third grade class and he moved,came back.and now he's really cute and nice.he's sat with us at lunch and he knows a couple of my friends, and me ans ash always wave goodbye to him on the bus. but i don't want it to turn out like last time. (last time i did tell all of my friends but now i haven't told anyone so it might not happen)

but i know that he doesn't know i even exsist(like as a girl or more than ashley's friend) i'm hoping since it's just a crush - mini crush - it'll go away.but it's just the beginning of the school year so i don't know what will happen.

but *~like OMG~* there's this other guy,colby,who's cute and he's okay,i don't talk to him much.
BUT I'M SO DAMN CONFUSED!!!!!!!AND I SAID NO BOYS THIS YEAR!!!!!!THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!IT SUXS BIG FAT MOKEY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!

this preobably isn't relevant to any advice (no idea if that's right) but i needed to vent.

crying i hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:46 am
Calm down, relax and breathe... and nice to someone else you mokey nuts as an anology XD

Anyway, your key problem here is this Cory guy, the other can be put down to just sheer uncontrollable raging hormones.There is no set way or specific task you can do to approach this situation, so you have two choices, make a concerted effort to get to know him away from Ashley or just leave things as they are.

Start spending time with him just hanging out more, you will start to feel if its a crush or if you really do want to be with him. By that point, he should start paying more attention to you. Then you can make an informed choice about what to do, though, you can get some surprises out of doing it that way. (God knows I have in the past) its the only way to really put your mind at ease about what to do.  

Rellik San
Captain

Phoenix of Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:32 pm
just dont rush into anything. that makes things sudden and makes them feel pressured which makes things worse-er.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Wait a while and see if they're all they're cracked up to be.
Everyone has a rue inner color.Wait til both of their's shows.

Oh and see if either of them are gay. sweatdrop  

AdrianaKitten

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:27 pm
mrgreen i don't think they're gay.
.......last year i always thought colby was cute but i don't know him and it just....went away. confused
with cory it's...kind of hard to say,now he's just a friend but i still think he's kind of cute.

sweatdrop i hate this.......  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff