Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomness
  is good for your soooouuuul
View Results

Hikari_pegasus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:10 pm
I went to a dance last year and somehow my friends and I got into this conversation about if you drank a lot of water in a certain amount of time you could drown inside youself....and then we got cookies. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:19 pm
I like cookies....  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Azure Starshine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:45 pm
Cookies are yummy! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:12 pm
O.O can u drown yourself?!?!?  

ImAVampireNinja

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:55 pm
Not if you just drank the water. If you inhaled it you could. Drowning isn't induced by water in your stomach. It's when the water gets into your lungs that you start having a bit of a problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:30 am
Too true.... reminds me of when I tried to breath underwater. 3nodding  

Azure Starshine

Hikari_pegasus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:47 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Not if you just drank the water. If you inhaled it you could. Drowning isn't induced by water in your stomach. It's when the water gets into your lungs that you start having a bit of a problem.

But what if you drank so much in a certain amount of time that you stomach exploded...then it got to your lungs. Having your stomach explode wouldn't be so great either though.... xd

And yesterday was weird cause I really wanted a cookie really bad all of a sudden and when I told my friend he was surprised cause he just finished making some. But then I couldn't get one from him cause he lives in another state.... gonk

Right now I'm sneezing and I have the sniffles.....and now my head hurts.... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:29 pm
^^ im glad u cant die from drinking water..^^  

ImAVampireNinja

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Even if your stomach exploded (which it wouldn't, the water would filter out into your bladder, which wouldn't explode either, you would just unfortunately pee yourself) then it wouldn't get into your lungs because they are two different organs.  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games