Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
help with synthesis KH2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  no gold is for loosers... wait actuaily gimme!!
  thank you
View Results

Chocolate-Flavored-Bullet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:56 pm
hey I was wondering if any body has a tip on getting synthesis items
I have all of the orichalcum + I need I just need to get up one level  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:21 am
Equip Lucky Lucky on Donald and Goofy. Sora too, if you're able to. Though he also has a Keychain equiped with that ability....Winnie the Pooh gives it to you...ah....Wishing Star...um...Well, I can't remember the name right now. sweatdrop Still, with that equipped your chance of getting the rare synthesis items will be increased. AKA, you'll get a whole lot more than you would originally.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:22 pm
To get the ultima weapon you synthesis it. to get the orichalcum + here are the places to go to :
Space Paranoids - Central Computer Mesa (chest)
Twilight Town - Sunset Terrace (as Sora) (chest)
The World That Never Was - The Brink of Despair (chest)
100 Acre Wood - Finish Starry Hill
Atlantica - Finish "A New Day is Dawning"
Olympus Coliseum - Beat Goddess of Fate Cup
Any Moogle Shop - Get at least one of EVERY other material

*note* to get the goddess of fate cup you need to beat the first part of Xenmas.

*another note* There are only 7 Orichalcum + in the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:15 pm
well i think if you synethesis anything, then you would be able to go up a level

im not exactly sure about this, but try it  

Cubic Incendia

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:45 am
k wanta get a TON of synethesis mats heres what to do:

1. like RosesShadow said equip Lucky Lucky on Sora, Donald, and Goofy and the Sweet Memories keyblade on Sora (rescue Pooh from the Spooky Cave and he'll give you the Sweet Memories keyblade) Sweet Memories stats- attack 0, magic 0

2. In the Ship Graveyard in Port Royal theres a chest that has the Meteor Staff in that has the Lucky Lucky ability on it (cant remember its stats...)

3. one of the Underworld cups has the Genji Shield as a reward, the shield has the same ability as Sweet Memories and the Meteor Staff

4. (if you have it) equip the Lucky Ring (cant remember where you get it)

5. GO FIGHT!!!!

the synethesis mats will drop with amazing speed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:02 pm
Afraid I can't help you there, sorry.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:53 am
Get Sweet Memories (Pooh give this Keyblade to Sora.) Genji Shield for Goofy (one of the Tournaments) and Meteor Staff (Found in Port Royal.) and give everyone Lucky Lucky (The Ability) and give someone in your party the Lucky Ring (You get it in a tournament.) haveing your Luck Increased x7 makes it WAY easier to collect ANYTHING really.

BTW you only Need 7 Orichilums+ because you use a Synthesis Item that cuts the Ingrediants needed by Half. (Clever Squaresoft. Made me run around for TWO weeks looking for 7 more Orichilum+'s untill I found out about that one Ingrediant.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:25 am
Greenk4
Get Sweet Memories (Pooh give this Keyblade to Sora.) Genji Shield for Goofy (one of the Tournaments) and Meteor Staff (Found in Port Royal.) and give everyone Lucky Lucky (The Ability) and give someone in your party the Lucky Ring (You get it in a tournament.) haveing your Luck Increased x7 makes it WAY easier to collect ANYTHING really.

BTW you only Need 7 Orichilums+ because you use a Synthesis Item that cuts the Ingrediants needed by Half. (Clever Squaresoft. Made me run around for TWO weeks looking for 7 more Orichilum+'s untill I found out about that one Ingrediant.)
ya me too. i couldn't fighure it out till my friend showed me.  

dante_sparta

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:27 pm
Yup. For me, it was vice-versa: Had the Energy Crystal needed to cut them in half, but I didn't have the one Orichalcum+ from getting all synthesis items...
What I find weird is that Save the Queen and Save the Queen+ have the same exact stats, but different abilities. And the fact that the Nobody Lance is stronger than both of those (well, last time I checked).  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:02 pm
I don't remember it bein stronger than Save the Queen...  

Greenk4

Sergeant CJ

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:32 pm
ZOMG they have save the king/queen + now?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 pm
yeah you need the Synthesis Material that increases the item's level. and you'll get an improved version of your item.

Example: Save the Queen+ just make Save the Queen again EXCEPT use a specific item on the syntesis list (I forget which one)  

Greenk4

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 am
Greenk4
I don't remember it bein stronger than Save the Queen...

I dunno, I think I mixed it up with the Nobody shield thing.  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games