Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RPing and Fanfics
ROCK LEE FANFIC Chapter 6 up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock Lee???
  YOSH
  YEAH BABY *imitates Austin powers*
View Results

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:56 am
GACK! Don't just leave us hangin' here! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:53 pm
AlchemicDragon13
GACK! Don't just leave us hangin' here! gonk

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
haha....................

Soviet Mudkipz Liek U

Soviet Mudkipz Liek U

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:03 pm
im mean i know

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Maykura_Morimoto
im mean i know

stare ....  

AlchemicDragon13

Soviet Mudkipz Liek U

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:09 pm
AlchemicDragon13
Maykura_Morimoto
im mean i know

stare ....

*manical laughter* twisted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:57 pm
CHAPTER 6 Lees true dimise is done the unchangable has finally changed
and a Surprise for Gai!!!!!!!!!!!! *squee*

**next day 10:30**
Sakura was meditating to gain even more chakra for the soo called quote on quote stunt she will be doing for today. Naruto caught her near the lake
"HEYY SAKURA-CHAN!!" Naruto shouted as he ran up behind without even opening her eyes or turning she quietly said
"shush naruto im gaining chakra, I'm gonna need to" Sakura stopped talking and began to meditate again.

Lee woke up that morning with a fright thinking about what Tenten had told him about two days ago.

Tenten shouldn't have said that Lee thought as he shivered at the morning sun he didn't let that get him down though he hopped into his green spandex and went out to run he noticed Naruto and Sakura meditating Lee jogged towards them and said
"Youthful friends may i ask what you are doing?"
Sakura imediately got up and shurddered "Lee I am soo sorry about what we did yesterday and I feel really bad! soo I was wondering if you would meet me at the cherry tree near Hinata's house? um...like a date??....." Sakura made it look like she looked down cause she was shy but infact she was discusted her inner self was flipping up a storm
WHAT THE!?!?!??!?! EWEWEWEWEWWWW WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
GAWD YOUR WEIRD TO EVEN DO THIS FOR THIS DAMN PRANK!!!!!!!!

Sakura looked up red with anger but she looked rather shy she dimmed down a bit.
Lee lightened up and shouted
"YOSH OF COURSE SAKURA-SAN!!" Inside he was sreaming GAI SENSI I DID IT
"Well I guess we'll meet there at 12:30?" Sakura said Naruto was puzzled
"Why not twelve??" Naruto wispered in Sakura's ear. Sakura ignored him and looked at lee oh hes sooo ugly Sakura thought to herself.
"YOSH SEE YOU THEN MY LOVE!!" Lee shouted as he left to get ready.
"Naruto" Sakura said "I know for a fact that Lee's gonna be there a half an hour early" Sakura sighed and started meditating again.

11:45
Everyone Expect Lee was there Kiba Shino and Hinata Naruto and lastly the mastermind Sakura They stayed slient with the occasional whining from Naruto
**15min later**
Lee showed up with flowers to see that Sakura was already there
"Your early!" lee said running up to her
"couldn't wait" Sakura lied
"well I got these for you" Lee handed her the flowers
"thanks um lee i was wondering" Sakura lied yet again
HERE WE GO Naruto minded to everyone
"if you could help me with a technique i have it but i wanna know what you think" Sakura turned read with fury just get it over with
Lee oked her and she went along
doing a few fake hand sighs she went along to the real one she shouted
"Body change Let the unchangable CHANGE" She pushed her chakra towards the unexpecting lee and as the chakra warped around him it covered his whole body and then a poof of smoke Lee was in a SEXY NO JISTU
His bowl cut was now long pigtails with bowl like cut bangs his eyebrows got thinner the rest of his tan body went girl he was in the state he looked at his hair and screamed like a girl then covered his mouth and hid behind the tree.
Naruto Hinata Kiba and Shino came out of the bushes Kiba and Naruto were laughing their assects off. Hinata let out a slight giggle and shino just sighed in shame. Sakura was laughing hard now soo hard she was turning the color of her hair. She had lost all her chakra.
Lee yelled "HOW COULD YOU???????"
Sakura realized that she lost the rest of her chakra
"OH MY GOD NARUTO I CANT CHANGE HIM BACK!!"
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT" Naruto and Lee yelled at the same time
Hinata ran into her house and grabbed a pair of pants with a sweater (hers)
And threw them behind the tree
"H-h-here y-you go" hinata studdered
Lee was ashamed but quickly shoved on the clothes
"IM GETTING GAI!!!" Kiba yelled in hysteria as he lefted
"WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!" Sakura yelled as she went after Kiba.
**3minutes later**
The clothes were too small on lee and it looked even worse so Shino agreed that he'd look better with no clothes on than with those Lee agreed and hid behind the tree and returned the clothes
**at the dojo**
"GAI-SENSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sakura yelled as she went to gai "LEES IN TROUBLE AND ITS ALL MY FAULT YOU HAVE TO COME QUICK I'LL EXPLAIN ON THE WAY" she grabbed him by the arm as Kiba did the same they ran to Hinata's house as she explained what happened as they arrived Lee was hiding behind the tree
"Lee?" Sakura said in regret
"Waht Sakura-san"
"I'm sorry your probably gonna hate me now"
"No I dont hold grudges"
"Lee Im really really sorry I understand if you cant forgive me easily"
"Its ok I forgive you"
"Really?"
"yeah i guess" Lee had yet to come from behind the tree
"Gai-sensi's here he's gonna fix you we swear we're not gonna tell anybody now if you could just come out"
The cloud around lee was still there he slowly peaked his head out then the rest of his body which.....
Gai's nose spewed blood and Gai turned around My adorable student is a girl!!! Gai wiped his nose and turned around with his eyes closed doing various hand signs then finally foucusing the chakra back to lee which turned him back to himself green spandex , large eyebrows and all.
"GAWD THAT WAS WEIRD" Lee yelled and glad that he had his own body back. Everyone was in slience from the reaction that gai had when lee shown his sexy no jistu self. Lee had yet to notic

(lol i have yet to tell you what Tenten said and next chapter im gonna tell you or not.... lol NEXT CHAPTER
Lee's realtionship with Gai ends The pervertedness that lies with in)  

Soviet Mudkipz Liek U

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:11 pm
rofl rofl HA!!! That was GREAT!! Have you read my other chapters? whee rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:25 pm

Oh I just LOVE THIS! X3
Please please write more! XD

`[Viper]
Captain

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:51 pm
Viper.Luff

Oh I just LOVE THIS! X3

I'm sorry to say that she has been forced off of Gaia crying
Now I am the only fanfic writer here. Just me... all by my lonesome... You can read those if you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:36 am
AlchemicDragon13
Viper.Luff

Oh I just LOVE THIS! X3

I'm sorry to say that she has been forced off of Gaia crying
Now I am the only fanfic writer here. Just me... all by my lonesome... You can read those if you want.
How come she got forced off? T__T
I made a fanfic too, so you're not alones anymore! :3

`[Viper]
Captain

Shino~Kicks~Ass

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:13 pm
sasuke is an emo f**  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:33 pm
lol, friggin hilarious~!  

`Mei-chan

RPing and Fanfics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2