Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Heh. Too easy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you find ProtoMan FZ easy?
  Yeah he was cake. I didn't know weather to beat him up, or put frosting on his visor. XD
  He was a little tough for me...
  I didn't get to him yet, but I plan on it!
  I didn't get to him yet, but I don't feel its worth it.
  Gold Please!
  p011 wh0r3! ((Poll Whore!))
View Results

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:51 am
I managed to beat ProtoMan FZ for the first time last night. ((Flazer Version. I'm too lazy to do the jobs in Grega version)) He was pathetic. Way too easy. He makes Colonel EX look like Atala the Hun. It took me 3 tries to beat him really. ((Hey, I had to memorize his attack pattern, if he used anything new.)) All he kept doing was using his damn sheild. His attacks were too simple to read.

Did anyone else find Mr. Bad-Hair-Dyes so called, "more powerful than your Navi" easy?

True form my a**, Chaud Blaze. True form, my a**. Capcom, next time, give me more of a challenge, or don't do it at all.

Now to find 1 more Battle Chip to make 170 of 200!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:07 am
He was fairly easy, but still. You gotta fight Bass BX. Dx Not so easy there. >_>  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:24 am
Don't think it'll always be so easy. If you're like me, loving a challenge, then you feel like beating ProtomanFZ over and over. But I've gone to BassSP. Apparently, my FunFolder is better than I thought. Did you S rank Protoman FZ? I did, that was hard though.

Oh, by the way, anyone know where to get WideShot R? I can't seem to find it. That's the only chip I need to get the PA icon. IS it true that the only places to find the BugFrags were in GMD?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:16 pm
Did you beat ProtoMan FZ with buster? 3nodding

Underground Area 2 - GMD (Need untrap)

No, that's not true. I used virus battler for BugFrags  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:41 pm
You can get BugFrags from GMDs, BGMDs, and Virus Battler prizes (though you might get Zenny instead. Depends on how well you did.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:10 pm
Actually Virus battler is just random so 50% chance of BugFrags. >_>  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:22 am
If you haven't beat ProtoMan FZ yet, I have two words for you. Ground Cross. Of course, that only works in Falzar. And I built a Breaking folder just for this battle. It raised my Busting Level on both SP and FZ. It allowed me to S-Rank SP. I'll show it to you. And make sure you use GroundCross. Not only does it give you SuperArmor, it also lets you dodge ProtoMan's attacks it you time it right.

IronShl1 J (x2) [TAG]
IronShl1 K
IronShl1 L (x2) [TAG]
AuraHed3 H
AirHocky L (x2)
AirHocky M
AirHocky N
PoisSeed P (x2)
JustcOne J
Recov80 * (x2)
Recov120 S (x2)
Recov150 M
Recov200 Z
FstGauge *
AntiSwrd *
WhiCapsl * (x3)
ProtoMan *
GrndMan *
GrndManEX G
GrndManSP G
SlashMan *
CrossDiv D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:24 am
Nova Wave Assassin
Actually Virus battler is just random so 50% chance of BugFrags. >_>

I just got Wideshot R... now to get the bugfrags... 66 left to get...

And I have yet for that theory to prove itself. I just got zennys. I can easily do that by battling the RV Navis. It's not 50% chance. I battled the Virus Battler 3 times and 2 times out of 3 I got Zennys.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:27 pm
AH, good challenges. MegaBuster only. Well I'm pretty close with Bass, AGAIN! 179 outta 200 chips. >_> <_<

How DO you get the virus battler?

The eaiest way I earn GFs are going to graveyard, finding an enemy that has a Mystery Data in Battle, Beat it, use Loc Enemy and WHAM! Instant BugFrags, and rare chips. ^_^ ((Sun and Moon. Apperetly, not as excicting as I thought. >_> Of course, it WAS battle Network 4...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:49 pm
Sakuya-Redheart
AH, good challenges. MegaBuster only. Well I'm pretty close with Bass, AGAIN! 179 outta 200 chips. >_> <_<

How DO you get the virus battler?

The eaiest way I earn GFs are going to graveyard, finding an enemy that has a Mystery Data in Battle, Beat it, use Loc Enemy and WHAM! Instant BugFrags, and rare chips. ^_^ ((Sun and Moon. Apperetly, not as excicting as I thought. >_> Of course, it WAS battle Network 4...

To get the Virus Battler game, you first have to aquire a Battler Card. To aquire a Battler Card, jack into the blackboard in Cyber Acadamy room 1-1 or 1-2 (I forget which). At the end of the upper left path is a black HellNavi. He tells you a story about being a researcher and how being around viruses for so long had changed his appearance. He will give you a Battler Card with two viruses on it (Mettaur and Gunner). He will then tell you how to obtain more viruses. To see how many and which viruses you have, go to Key Items and press A on the Battler Card entry.  

Silenfoot

chaossearch-ANBU soldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:33 am
FZ was too easy, on greiga version, i used elec-cross and penetrated his sheild with shockbuster (thats wat i call it)

if they want to give me a challenge, put a sidestory where u have to fight zero that would be very amusing!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:10 am
Never compare BN 6's Colonel with ProtoMan FZ, since the military have been very downgraded from BN 5: Team Colonel. He can't even chain his Screen Divide!(Plus it wasn't hard tricking him to use the SD when I charged an Aqua Beast normal type chip, later changed to Ground Beast.)

ProtoMan FZ is a medium difficulty if you aim on not using a fast way of beating him.(Full Synchro+Body Guard PA to mention mine.)

Nova: The final form of Bass forced me to use the "Titan" J-folder. I had 1 hp left after trapping him on the front panels. xp  

Fiyun

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff